• Joe_Towse escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Jun 2011, 14:00
    Grindcore (the stuff that's not metal i.e. early Napalm Death), powerviolence, noise, power electronics, jazz, and just generally the avant-garde.

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Feb 2012, 1:43
    Jazz fusion, alternative, classical, underground hip hop, and prog rock.

• Seraphy- escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Feb 2012, 1:48
    most definitely electronic music and its sub-genres, since it's the path I was heading towards before I got sidetracked by metal

• Usuario
    • 12 Feb 2012, 9:27
    Progressive , screamo , alternative

• Alternative or classic rock. That's about all I listened to before I revisited my metal albums and went "oh hey..."

• Alternative rock, probably grunge.

• Progressive rock, nu jazz/acid jazz, Japanese singer-songwriters and unclassifiable artists like Akiko Shikata.

• Zeroshii escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Mar 2012, 4:15
    Justin Bieber! Classical, soundtracks, alternative pop, and jazz as I already listen to

• Hardcore punk.

• Classic rock n roll

The wizard in black reveals the sign
    The chosen are ready, destiny realigns
    Eye of ultra soul, together we join
    Alone again, once again, into the void
  • I would be a slave to the mainstream music you see/hear now a days.

• Usuario
    • 20 Jul 2012, 17:27
    I'd probably listen to some ska or ska-punk

• Leigh2428 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Jul 2012, 22:38
    Stuff I listen to anyway outside of metal... hard rock, classic rock, prog rock, pop, electronic, dance (house, trance, techno, eurodance, etc), film music (orchestral, musicals, disney) .... and then I might broaden my folk, gothic, classical music listening...

• Normally I listen to stuffs like 80s Pop, 70s Prog Rock/Hard Rock, IDM, Techno, Underground Hip-Hop, Industrial, Noise, Drone, Ambient, and Experimental musuc as well.

My epitaph will teach you how to dance.
    • Kimaali escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Nov 2012, 21:38
    Traditional music from Ireland, Greece, Turkey, Balkans, Maghreb...
    Classical, jazz and punk too.

• If there wasn't metal I'd probably listen to a lot of alternative rocky stuff like Radiohead and the Foo Fighters as I listen to them already :')

\m/ -_- \m/
    • Usuario
    • 11 Abr 2013, 22:02
    ebm and rap music as I listen to them already. Rap not as much as ebm so if metal wound't exist it would defnitly be ebm music.

• sheiruki escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Ene 2014, 13:24
    I'd probably listen to Classic Rock, some Post-Punk or actual Punk, as well as soundtracks and Industrial...

• I'd never get knowledge about guitar music and became rap fan. Really, sad but true.

• Kaamos-_- escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 21 Feb 2015, 0:14
    Rock and punk most definitely.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.