Rate the Music of the Person Above You

• Rate the Music of the Person Above You

On a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest). Base your ratings on your own charts and what you do and don't like on the charts of the person you're rating.

Begin.

• A bunch of really good bands, but Dethklok? Come on man, you listen to better music than them.

8/10

• Yeah, Dethklok I downloaded mostly for humor purposes. Plus, Detharmonic isn't that bad, haha.

+ Carcass, Symphony X, Bathory, Mastodon, Vesperian Sorrow (!!), Soilwork, Behemoth, Agalloch, Windir, Arsis, Wintersun, Enslaved, Bal-Sagoth

- Chimaira, God Forbid, All That Remains

8/10.

• excellent overall top artist. in spite of i have only 400 scrobbled.. you share lot of bands with me and some that i didnt scrobbled yet.

i guess 9/10

• castoreum escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Ene 2007, 11:46
    Taste-O-Meter says: middle... most of the bands arent the kind of metal i prefer... but hey, who am I... you listen to metal and thats important...

8/10...

• 9/10 taste-o-meter....very high

Hear the screams
    Feel the bite
    We ride with death
    Tonight
  • + Decapitated, Sodom, Iced Earth, Vader, Anthrax, Belphegor, Deicide, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Sepultura, Slayer, Grave, Spawn of Possesion, Arsis, Cannibal Corpse, Bathory

- Bloodsimple, Ill Niño

7.5/10

• Klatsnek escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Ene 2007, 10:48
    Nice variaty in styles; bloodbath, orphaned land ,in flames, the beatles and led zeppelin.

7/10

[url=http://www.ronwanders.nl[/url nofollow=yes]
  • Rating is very high, some good bands

But only 6/10

Losing some serious points on account of Oasis and Scissor Sisters

• Klatsnek escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Ene 2007, 15:06
    Dude, Oasis is one of the best fucking bands in the world. :S

You get a 6/10 as well, for listening only to metal, and crap like system of a down and stone sour :P

• Klatsnek said:

You get a 6/10 as well, for listening only to metal, and crap like system of a down and stone sour :P

I'm sorry, I must have joined the wrong group...Male fans of METAL, no wait, this is the right group.
    p.s. Oasis suck!!! Tell Noel & Liam I said so.

• Klatsnek escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Ene 2007, 17:40
    dielaksman said:
    Klatsnek said:

I'm sorry, I must have joined the wrong group...Male fans of METAL, no wait, this is the right group.
    p.s. Oasis suck!!! Tell Noel & Liam I said so.

Their's more to metal you know... Metal's my favourite genre, but their's so much more great music. Anyway you said Oasis suck, that said enough for me. :P

• Your musical compatibility rating with Klatsnek is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Amon Amarth, Anathema, Behemoth, At the Gates, and Arch Enemy.

• by the way you get 5/10

• You listen to more death metal and what not than I do, and you're relatively low on play count so I can only give ya a 5/10.

"This is an 81 Honda, how dare you!"
  • + Metallica, Soilwork, In Flames, Trivium, Shadows Fall, Unearth, Tool, Liquid Tension Experiment, Dream Theater, Disturbed

- Incubus, System of a Down, Breaking Benjamin, Chimaira, Sevendust, All That Remains, Atreyu, Taproot, ll Niño, Mudvayne, Thrice, Bullet For My Valentine, Chevelle, KoRn, It Dies Today, Seether, Alexisonfire, Roadrunner United, Staind, Three Days Grace, Haste the Day, God Forbid, Between the Buried and Me, Dragonforce

2.5/10

• castoreum escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Ene 2007, 22:57
    + Opeth, Pantera, Death, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Cryptopsy
    Led Zeppelin, Trivium, The Beatles, Dark Tranquillity, Bloodbath, Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, Arch Enemy

- Tool, Ayreon, The Mars Volta, Avenged Sevenfold Soilwork, Cradle of Filth, Disturbed, My Dying Bride
    Dimmu Borgir, A Perfect Circle, Guns N' Roses, Lamb of God

rating? I dont know...

• Of the artists I am familiar with I will rate between 1 and 5. 5 being best, 4 being good, 3 being OK, 2 being poor, and 1 being Abysmal.

5: Iron Maiden, Exodus, 3 Inches of Blood, Dio, Judas Priest, Necrophagist, Dragonforce, Kreator, Dying Fetus,

4: Sodom, Unleashed, Cannibal Corpse, Overkill, Falconer, Napalm Death

3: In Flames, Dethklok, The Haunted

2: As I Lay Dying, Trivium

1: Sepultura, Killswitch Engage

Overall 4/5 based strictly on bands I know, and not the number of listens.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Ene 2007, 15:53
    1/10 (for blind guardian)
    without it it would be 6/10

• rickkrebs escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Ene 2007, 13:29
    Your musical compatibility rating with Star-Craft is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including [unknown], and Ministry.

2/10

• A lot of stuff that I've heard of, but never tried. Eyehategod, Exodus, My Dying Bride, etc. So I wont take off points for that.

6/10

• Klatsnek escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Feb 2007, 18:17
    Couple of bands i don't know, but many great bands like disarmonia mundi, at the gates, bolt thrower, all that remains, dark tranquility, soilwork, etc.

8/10

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Feb 2007, 21:24
    nice top 2 , and later some nice bands too 9/10

• cpihl escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Feb 2007, 4:03
    ill say 8/10

• ++ Death, Opeth, Cynic, Atheist, Control Denied

+ In Flames, The Berzerker, Dark Tranquillity, Kalmah, Edge of Sanity, Behemoth, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, Coram Lethe, Into Eternity, Carcass, Kreator, Sepultura, Necrophagist, Cannibal Corpse, Pestilence, Mastodon, Dissection, Arsis, Unleashed, Amon Amarth

Really no negatives, but your charts could be a bit more diverse.

8.5/10

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.