• r3tch escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Nov 2009, 15:14

Suggestion

I would guess that you guys "last.fm" Work on your support infrastructure! One of your moderators said in a post that your based in the UK and can only get to people at certain times! It would be plausible to hire some moderator from around the world!

"Hate your support and if you ever charge for a service you can bet your marbles I wouldn't purchase it"

• I'm sorry you feel that way r3tch. We do have international moderators, who can offer limited support outside the UK office hours. If you do have a legitimate complaint, post it and we will get around to it.

Please also ensure you have read the FAQ before posting.

• r3tch escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Nov 2009, 15:31

I had a legitimate complaint I just posted it! However I had a legitimate question/issue...That was answered by users 4 days later!

Nice try...epic fail!

Now that I have it working maybe I could be more productive on here...TY for your hard work on the app!

• x1Raziel escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Nov 2009, 4:51
    ya im starting to notice that the support here sucks you cant even contact them via email

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Nov 2009, 11:14
    Eh? I'm starting to notice that the new users suck. (see also: usage of phrase "epic fail")

Why do you need an email address? All support is handled publicly on the website, this decreases [but tragically doesn't remove] the chance of duplicate support queries, because everyone can see the whacking great "why isn't this application available in <insert country name here>?" instead of sending a million emails to waste Last.fm's time.

d'ya geddit now?

• x1Raziel escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Nov 2009, 20:18
    its not just becuase you can't email them its other stuff too like i asked a question and insted of geting a awnser i got a link to something that didin't help me at all but anyways whatever screw you studley you just a stupid fanboy im done talking to you

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.