Video Game Ad Freezing Xbox

• Video Game Ad Freezing Xbox

Twice today, the ad for some video game has frozen my Xbox. It never gets far enough to know the name. I know there are tanks & possibly zombies. Both times it froze on a scene w/ a tank.

• Mine is freezing up to

My Xbox is freezing up on that same advertisement. I hope Last.fm fixes this issue soon other wise I will switch over to IHeartRadio.

• video game ad freezes xbox

Same thing happening every time the video game ad is 3/4 the way through.

• Same thing happens to me

Same ad, freezes on the tank. Have to restart the xbox every time. Going to stop using last.fm for at least a while; hopefully they'll fix this.

• Tank ad freezing xbox

This has happened to me like ten times today. Realllllly annoying. I tried switching to a different channel, doesn't help, same ad. I'm done with last.fm

• Tank Ad

This same ad is freezing my xbox as well. I hope it's fixed quickly.

• n8man444 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 May 2012, 2:32

Please fix!!!

Mine too!!! It's a treyarch ad and it's REALLY annoying!

• please fix this!

i have this issue as well

• walutz2 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 May 2012, 21:29

Stupid ad!

Fix this please.

• Xbox 360 freezing up on advert

my 360 has 'frozen' three times. Each time it has been stopped in it's tracks by an advert in last.fm.

Each lockup has required a cold-boot of the X360. What is causing this problem?

Update: So far, the Rock station is the only one to have this problem. I've played the Blues station without reproducing this issue. The commercial must be mucking things up.

• Ad freezing the system

I think it's a Black Ops 2 ad or something?

I dunno, there's just tanks and other stuff and twice already it has frozen my Xbox 360 system.

The commercial usually appears in very poor quality with no audio and then the screen goes to black before the commercial finishes and the system freezes.

Also, I was listening to Foo Fighters radio, in case the genre has anything to do with the advertisements.

• meljo77 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 May 2012, 0:37

Game ad freezing xbox

Seriously guys...
    I love last fm but this commercial needs to be taken off or you are going to lose a lot of listeners. Ive been trying to listen throughout the day today and my system has froze 3-4 times now.
    Let's get the problem fixed!
    Thanks

• getchel21 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 May 2012, 16:11

Black Ops 2 Ad

It's the Black Ops 2 ad, and it freezes the xbox 100% of the time. Guess I'm using iHeartRadio until it's fixed...

• Me too.

I have now tested this Eight times in the last 3 hours. The advert (Unidentified under my personal experience) will appear, with no sound playback and at the end of the play-bar it will freeze. This was also listed in an older topic so this is not a new thing. I also tested some other things, dashboarding when you see the ad will alow you to escape it if you are fast, however if you press 'B' a message "your music will resume shortly" will apear (as is customary when leaving the channel during an advertisement) however if you do not leave the channel in time it will still freeze your console. Be aware of this Last.fm, this appears to be a universal problem.

• Black ops ad

I guess black ops 2 is gonna suck that much. Making my console and everyone else's freeze 100% of the time. I AM GETTING TIRED OF HAVING TO RESTART MY XBOX ALL THE TIME.

• Vasto escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 May 2012, 18:31

Same Problem

You need to pull the ad ASAP. It is the only ad that shows up for me, and my Xbox freezes every time it goes to this commercial. IHeartRadio is now my goto music app until I hear this gets fixed.

• I AM HAVIN THE SAME PROBLEM WIT THE AD FREEZING UP...AND FREEZES MY ENTIRE XBOX AND I HAVE TO TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON TO GET IT TO DO ANYTHING!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING OR HOW TO FIX IT???????

• Crash!

Having same problem...going back to pandora on google TV...not thanks last FM

• BYE LAST FM

Yank that add now...frozen 5 times...no more patience.

• vltchkr escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 May 2012, 3:58

20 xbox Freezes and Counting

I too had one of your ads freeze up my Xbox, and Im not to happy about it. Im with a lot of others that posted here, fix it ASAP or I will move to another music service. Anyways, I thought Xbox Gold subscribers had 60 hours free. So shouldn't that mean Ad free?

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
    ~Aldous Huxley~
  • We're going to get this ad taken down as soon as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

• wait and see

im not trying it for a few days if its still freezing up then i done with the app one less thing to deal with messing up

• its now february 2013, and i am getting this same problem

• Maddieman escribió...
    • Personal de Last.fm
    • 1 Feb 2013, 13:04
    Yes, we're aware of this issue, and are in contact with Microsoft to get the problematic advert pulled down as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this in the meantime.

http://www.last.fm/group/Last.fm+on+Xbox+LIVE/forum/137848/_/2200960

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.