Last.fm/ Spotify Subscriptions for iPhone

• gzlejava escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Ene 2012, 22:27

Last.fm/ Spotify Subscriptions for iPhone

So, if I am paying for Spotify Premium and have the app for that, but I still want to use the Last.fm app for artist radio, do I have to pay separately for Last.fm subscription in order to use the Artist radio functions for the Last.fm app?

• c99koder escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 15 Ene 2012, 2:27
    Yes, Last.fm and Spotify are two separate services. If you want to stream radio using the Last.fm app on your phone, you'll need a Last.fm subscription. If you want to listen to Spotify's music in their app, you'll need a Spotify subscription.

• Norbin escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Ene 2012, 9:42
    Since when did radio on the last.fm iphone app become a subscriber only feature? This discovery is rather upsetting.

• especially when you pay the subscription fee and you STILL can't access it on your IPhone!

• especially when you pay the subscription fee and you STILL can't access it on your IPhone!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.