Winamp Scrobbling

• Winamp Scrobbling

Now that Winamp for Android has been released, are there any plans to make it scrobble?

• c99koder escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 28 Oct 2010, 15:38
    it already does, check the WInamp settings ;-)

• So it does. Finally, a decent music player for Android that scrobbles :-D

• newmeex escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Feb 2011, 17:15
    works! great, thank you....one of the reasons i bought smartphone for :) so i can update my last.fm for music i listen on portable player...good work!

• Lee7513 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Feb 2011, 22:55
    winamp android beta version is getting trouble for example if you want to use samsung galaxy software (kies), you wont be abble to connect (for example to update your android os) unless you get ride of winamp android player

Lee
    • EviLSpy escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Feb 2011, 23:04
    You could just download the last.fm client... Allow it to remain open and it's my understanding that the Last.fm client will scrobble your music.

• c99koder escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 16 Feb 2011, 1:45
    EviLSpy said:
    You could just download the last.fm client... Allow it to remain open and it's my understanding that the Last.fm client will scrobble your music.
    This only works on the standard Android music player. Samsung replaces this with their own custom music app which we can't scrobble.

• EviLSpy escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Feb 2011, 8:33
    c99koder said:
    EviLSpy said:
    This only works on the standard Android music player. Samsung replaces this with their own custom music app which we can't scrobble.

I did not know that and I have a Samsung Fascinate.. Heh good thing I use winamp mobile.

• Double scrobbling last days - Help, please

Hello! I've been using Winamp + Lastfm scrobbler on my Galaxy S since I acquired it and both apps have been working with no problem (scrobbling online and offline etc.) But almost for the last two weeks they originate "double scrobbling". I have tried different things to stop it: change the scrobbling percentage, update both apps (I have the lastest versions, the newest one of winamp and 1.7.8 for lastfm), check the time-zone is set correctly on the website and on my android device...
    So please, is there any solution to stop the "double scrobbling" originated each time I listen to music from my phone?
    Regards =)

• c99koder escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 14 Mar 2011, 17:25
    Have you installed another scrobbler such as ScrobbleDroid or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler? Having more than one scrobbler installed will cause double scrobbles.

• Thank you so much!! =D
    I have had Simple Last.fm scrobbler as a second option since I installed the other apps to listen to music, and I think the last update of Simple Last.fm could have caused the beggining of the "double scrobbling", though it had never happened before with the app on my phone. But now I have erased it and the scrobblings are all right again. Thanks again and regards =)

• Nice

I actually just ditched WinAmp for Last.Fm player.

I think a site like Last.Me would be a great companion site for you to share your profile on!

• On my HTC Wildfire it doesn't scrobble if I use Winamp. It scrobbles if I use the player that came with the phone. Do I need to change some winamp settings, plugins or what? Where? Tnx :)

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Jul 2011, 22:57

Working solution!

I've had this problem for about 1,5 year.

Simple solution? Uninstall your currenct version of Winamp and use download this version instead - http://www.filehippo.com/download_winamp/3288/ (and turn your updates off!)

Here is also the scrobbler plugin - http://nunzioweb.com/daz/AudioScrobbler/5_5/gen_audioscrobbler.dll (put it just in C:/Program Files/Winamp/Plugins/ folder) and restart Winamp. C'est tout :)

• c99koder escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 17 Jul 2011, 19:27
    bloudeuedd_xx said:
    On my HTC Wildfire it doesn't scrobble if I use Winamp. It scrobbles if I use the player that came with the phone. Do I need to change some winamp settings, plugins or what? Where? Tnx :)
    Yes, you need to enable scrobbling in Winamp's settings.

• c99koder said:
    it already does, check the WInamp settings ;-)
    Ok, maybe i was not able to see that. Overlooked it so now I know.

• Simple last fm scrobbler doesn't scrobble from Winamp

I've read this topic three times and I didn't find a hint that helps.
    I have Sony Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
    I have already done:
    Winamp -> Settings -> Enable Scrobbling
    but in SLS Winamp don't appear in Enabled apps
    Few months earlier everything work but now something is wrong. I didn't install other music apps or players. Had someone similar problem ?

• thanks

thanks

• Re: Simple last fm scrobbler doesn't scrobble from Winamp

Hello! a question, you installed the official last.fm application from the android market? You need to have both you climb application for scrobbling

Saludos
  • Working method

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.