Last.fm Scrobbler for Android on Sony

• Last.fm Scrobbler for Android on Sony

Hi there, I just recently bought new cell phone - SE live with Walkman. The main software for playing music is really good one, but last.fm scrobbling app from android market does not work together with it :/

Is there any possibility that this problem can be fixed ? The pre-installed software looks like any other android player, it just has the Walkman logo in it and few more gadgets like xLoud or equalizers.

Thnx, yours RagnarrSVK !

It seems the issue is mostly Sony (and their default player) related. I changed the title a bit to reflect that.
    Jester-NL

Metalhead from Slovakia
    Editado por Jester-NL el 5 Nov 2013, 7:19
    • jrox05 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Ene 2012, 20:02
    I downloaded the last.fm app and signed in. Any music I play now scrobbles despite the fact i'm not a subscriber.

• The radio is the only part of the last.fm Android app with is for subscribers only. The scrobbler still scrobbles if you are not a subscriber.

• I can recommend you using Poweramp + simple last fm scrobbler, it's a fantastic combo <3

• Not available outside three countries?

LAME! So paid up subscribers around the world are getting shafted. Why am I paying for a subscription again??? Just went to try and use the Android app to find out that it's useless outside of three countries

Pursuing the dark existentialism, the uplifting vocalisation, the transcendental expedition.
    • JimmyCos escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Mar 2012, 16:36
    yeah, i also want a fix for this

• AxRedds escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2012, 18:49

Sony Ericsson Xperia and Live with Walkman

App "Last.FM Scrobbler for Xperia" lets you scrobble from Xperia or Live with Walkman, you can dowload it from Google Play. Keep in mind that you will need some "regular" scrobbler as well.

• Raman1106 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Abr 2012, 14:06
    I have also download the last.fm in my Android mobile so easily no problem at all. No such probem occur to me.

• osama_gma escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Sep 2012, 16:45

+1

I have Xperia P that uses Sony Walkman as mp3 player. Last.fm don't scrobble the songs I am playing too.

• juepucta escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Sep 2012, 4:36
    Get the Simple Scrobbler app. If you are not in one of the VIP countries, makes no sense to have the app anyway. Plus, the features don't work half the time.

Here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adam.aslfms&hl=en

-G.

• help

i cant fix it. Why?

• YauhenX escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2013, 7:06

• necio21 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Jul 2013, 23:30
    I have Sony Xperia J (android 4.1.2) and I am not allowed to download this app "This app is incompatible with your Era Sony ST26i.". I want to use only Walkman player and I can't scrobble my music. Maybe some extra update for official app so that will fix problem with scrobbling on Xperia?

• Lgerd escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Nov 2013, 11:32

Walkman is a No

I tied to use it on xperia z1's walkman, but it does not scrobble.

• Walkman scrobbler

Download the Scrobbler for Xperia Walkman from the Google Play store, it's the only one I have found that actually works!

• fsamuelpn escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Feb 2014, 12:21

This one works on Z1!

Samuel Pereira
    • snuggles_ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Nov 2014, 23:11

won't scrobble the same song multiple times

I have a Z1 & the scrobbler only scrobbles one song once, even if it's played multiple times in a row

for example if I listen to song A 3x & to song B 5x then again song A 2x the scrobbler will scrobble song A 2x & song B 1x...

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.