The album covers Game

• Rhyme79 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Mar 2012, 16:12

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.

• I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Mar 2012, 23:03

• I'm not sure what the link was..

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • Usuario
    • 19 Mar 2012, 6:00
    (Akela was the She Wolf in Kipling's The Jungle Book)

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Mar 2012, 8:18
    Rhyme79 said:

Only actual CD Covers please :)

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
    • kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Mar 2012, 8:19

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• Rhyme79 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Mar 2012, 14:02
    kotsa200 said:

Sorry, I thought it sort of counted / I'd get away with it. >.<

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
    • Usuario
    • 19 Mar 2012, 17:08
    Rhyme79 said:
    kotsa200 said:

Sorry, I thought... I'd get away with it. >.<

Only in your wildest dreams :) Has anyone told you about Kotsa yet? :)

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Mar 2012, 17:51
    Hehe :D

• Moomo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Mar 2012, 0:53

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Mar 2012, 7:55

• Rhyme79 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Mar 2012, 14:02

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Mar 2012, 14:09

• Rhyme79 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Mar 2012, 15:00

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Mar 2012, 10:04

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Abr 2012, 13:25
    just to shake it a bit>.

• Usuario
    • 6 Abr 2012, 15:11
    ^ Comment about the thread, or Twitter-esque status update following urination?

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Abr 2012, 9:34
    harvey-thepooka said:
    ^ Comment about the thread, or Twitter-esque status update following urination?
    both. I only post here when I'm pissing. Now here's some toilet water.

• Usuario
    • 20 May 2012, 19:15

• (it's the long legs)

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 May 2012, 8:42

• Rhyme79 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 May 2012, 13:14

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 May 2012, 7:44

• Rhyme79 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 May 2012, 16:29

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.