Music Scrabble:

• j33zny escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Ene 2012, 10:53
    i'm ashamed that you posted that band, Harvey

Dandi wind

• Hawkwind

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • j33zny escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Ene 2012, 22:04
    Twin Sister

• Wintersun

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • j33zny escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Ene 2012, 21:04
    Interpol

• Randwer escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Feb 2012, 19:11
    Popol Vuh

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
    • j33zny escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Feb 2012, 18:07
    Freezepop

• Led Zeppelin

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Mar 2012, 14:14
    pelican

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
  • Elis

• kotsa200 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Mar 2012, 15:15
    The Polish Ambassador

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Are you all just saying random words?", Malory Archer, 2014
  • Shape of despair

• Randwer escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Abr 2012, 17:43
    Peoria Lunch Box Blues

• Matchbox

• Randwer escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Abr 2012, 7:27
    Esben And The Witch

• Within Temptation

• Narsilion

• j33zny escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 May 2012, 18:29
    Joy Division

• Visions of Atlantis

• Jd_Jd_Jd escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 10:10
    Soft Cell

• j33zny escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 19:01
    Elliott Smith

• Randwer escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 May 2012, 17:28
    Manuel Göttsching

• Children of Bodom

• j33zny escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 May 2012, 22:43
    Neils Children

• Neil Sedaka

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.