Fav Band?

• Fav Band?

I know it's hard but which one is the best? The White Stripes, The Raconteurs or The Dead Weather? :D

I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.
    • Admirali escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 May 2010, 20:03
    The White Stripes!!

• The White Stripes

• Can't choose! I just in fact posted a response just like this a few minutes ago...
    His work is so varied and beautiful in all it's different ways that I just can't choose. The White Stripes have that simplistic(And I don't just mean as in simple beats) childish, sort of sound that spans from garage rock to almost whimsical child like crayon rock sort of sound, to sounding paranoid and dark. While The Raconteurs can totally rock their hearts out while having that sort of country-folk sound, while The Dead Weather are darker, edgier, sexier(that term does actually work into this description) than the rest. And from listening to the songs he did for Cold Mountain(Well and anything else he's done really), he can totally pull of that folk guitar singer persona and sound. Though all of his bands are rooted from the blues which is a kind of connecting thread between them all so you can tell that it's Jack White, well besides his amazing voice of course. I just could never choose one band over the other. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for one band, but I will always love them all and hope that he continues all of them. ^^

JACK FREAKING WHITE!!!!! *Dreamy sigh and collapse then wakes up and continues to stalk him and Terrance Zdunich ^^*
    • btwimisis escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 31 Jul 2010, 22:25
    Dead Weather!

• white stripes.one it gots that kinda of country rythm. two the guitar
    is freaking amazing.

• Alison_25 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ago 2010, 7:49
    defs The White Stripes

• The White Stripes

I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
    • bmgmt escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Oct 2010, 22:43
    the white sripes , but the raconteurs are great too :D

• Dead Weather!!

• TDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))

• 1. The White Stripes
    2. The Dead Weather
    3. The Raconteurs

• Dead Weather
    Raconteurs
    White Stripes

All awesome, though.

• The White Stripes
    The Raconteurs
    The Dead Weather

• Ankaoru escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 18:55
    definitely The White Stripes. And then The Raconteurs, then The Dead Weather

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.