Do you remember, when you listen to JG respectively GD the first time?

• Rodiero escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 May 2010, 15:53

Do you remember, when you listen to JG respectively GD the first time?

I got my first LP Live/Dead in 1971, it was a birthday present from my great brother, since that time I am addict to GD and especially to Garcia.

• Duddley escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 May 2010, 17:16

Re:Do you remember, when you listen to JG respectively GD the first time?

I told it at the shoutbox.

Greetings Duddley

• date not important/music lives inside me

clarence clemmons blowin the horn during a jgb show at poplar creek,hoffman estates,illinois,86ish.that was the first time seeing jerry solo,but not the last.sing me a song of my own

• DeadKinks escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2011, 18:35
    My older brother had just left for college and got in touch with some stuff we didn't have in our conservative small town in the middle of nowhere. Since the few first times he came back to visit, he brought me great music he had just discovered, and there were Workingman's Dead and American Beauty with Brokedown Palace missing. A few months later I had found Brokedown Palace, gotten half a dozen of the albums, and, avid for more, got me 1971 Garcia.

• natehmb escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Dic 2011, 9:01
    My dad is a huge deadhead and he started playing the Grateful Dead for me at a very young age. There is a video of me at 8 months old and he is listening to Sugar Magnolia and dancing around with me on his shoulders. As I got older I hated them and it took me until about the age 15 to actually appreciate them and I have never looked back. I love my father for introducing me to them

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.