• projektfm escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Jun 2010, 22:46
    Crystal/Gold/Silver> Yellow/Red/Blue> Pokemon Snap> Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire>>>>>>> Platinum/Diamond/Pearl

Nuff said, the DS games sucked. I still liked them for the novelty that it's Pokemon but they still failed compared to the rest. The fifth generation games better be worth the money I payed to import them.

• I agree 100% with the person above me. 5th gen will most likely suck but that's not gonna stop me from getting the game.

• SaySay116 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Jun 2010, 7:24
    Ruby and Emerald are the best for me.
    Oh, and I also loved the Pokemon Trading Card Game. Did anyone ever play that one? The only Pokemon game about the cards, it was just really different.

• WeAreCXXXVIII said:
    I agree 100% with the person above me. 5th gen will most likely suck but that's not gonna stop me from getting the game.

I actually have high hopes for it. For one, I can't wait to see what kind of Pokemon will be there seeing the amount of Pokemon there already is. I also can't wait to see the villains. We've gone from Team Rocket simply trying to take all Pokemon regardless of being legendary or not. Then to Team Magma & Aqua who tried controlling the seas and the land, to Team Galactic trying to control Time and Space itself. What possibly could come next? My guess is light and darkness with the whole Black & White them but who knows, Pokemon always surprises us. This may be an epic seeing as how they may correct the mistakes from the last games. OR it may suffer the same fate as Diamond and Pearl, which is releasing, it's an epic, everyone loves it, and then it's golden days end abruptly and the game isn't cool anymore. It's a shame that it happened.
    SaySay116 said:
    Ruby and Emerald are the best for me.
    Oh, and I also loved the Pokemon Trading Card Game. Did anyone ever play that one? The only Pokemon game about the cards, it was just really different.

The trading cards, or a game based off of the trading card games? Oh dear, if that exist then that means Pokemon tried pulling off what Yu-Gi-Oh did. Or maybe it's the other way around and no one cared for that Pokemon game.

tl;dr(to long; didn't read): I nerd on about Pokemon.

• I really like Red Rescue Team, but my favourite is Fire Red/Leaf Green :) Emerald is awsome too.

• Ruby, except I lost it and couldn't find a new copy, but also Silver, Firered and Pinball.

• Shedrink escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Sep 2010, 3:08
    disse:
    all the gbc and gba games.

i agree

• projektfm said:
    Crystal/Gold/Silver> Yellow/Red/Blue> Pokemon Snap> Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire>>>>>>> Platinum/Diamond/Pearl

Nuff said, the DS games sucked. I still liked them for the novelty that it's Pokemon but they still failed compared to the rest. The fifth generation games better be worth the money I payed to import them.

Crystal/Gold/Silver> Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire> Fire Red/Leaf Green

I just wish there was a pokemon pinball game for the DS

"It's good to cheat in video games, but it's bad to cheat in relationships."
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Oct 2010, 9:27
    Fire Red, ofc.
    It was my first Pokemon game...

• It's great that in Yellow you can get all three starters without needing to trade. Crystal, Fire Red and Emerald are brilliant too.

• Usuario
    • 23 Ene 2011, 2:39
    my fave?
    pokemon platinum, and pokemon soul silver. ;x
    i like pokemon ranger shadows of almia too.

• Soulsilver

"Der Gott des Alten Testaments ist - das kann man mit Fug und Recht behaupten - die unangenehmste Gestalt in der gesamten Literatur: Er ist eifersüchtig und auch noch stolz darauf; ein kleinlicher, ungerechter, nachtragender Überwachungsfanatiker; ein rachsüchtiger, blutrünstiger ethnischer Säuberer".

- Richard Dawkins, "Der Gotteswahn"
    • Anth3m_ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Jul 2012, 7:48
    Emerald, Crystal and now I'm playng White, and it's really good, although snivy and oshawott sucks :D

la-ven-der-town.
    la-ven-der-town.
    la-ven-der-town.
    la-ven-der-town.
    wel-come to-this small town ghosts call home.
    we. are. crying. mourning, now we're lone.
    wel-come to-this small town we call home.
    wel-come to-this small town you call home....
  • I used to love Crystal the most, but Black was so freakin great. First time I ever cried playing a pokemon game.

Hihihihihihihihihihihiroshi
    • Usuario
    • 7 Jul 2013, 14:21
    SoulSilver
    Black 2
    Platinium
    Emerald

• Zervy_ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Ago 2013, 9:15
    I have only Platinum and HeartGold and both are great games. Can't pick just one.

• Crystal, Yellow, or Snap. I like the first two generations the best but all 6 are good.

swiggity swag wots in da bag
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.