Sunn o)))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nosmo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Sep 2006, 22:58

Sunn o)))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed that Sunn O))) are our top artist for the week and it warmed my heart. So I now prompt discussion of all things Sunn o))). Favourite albums? More importantly, is anyone heading to the gig?

• TheGoblin escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Sep 2006, 10:45
    Me! Me! I'm going!

I need moar Sunn O)))

• /rasies hand

I'm quite liking Black one at the moment. Was into White2 for a fair while as well though.

I have no idea why I like them but I do.

Yeah, and all that jazz.
    • TheGoblin escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Oct 2006, 21:07
    O))) SHIT!

TOMORROW!

SUNN!

O)))!

\m/ ^_____^ \m/

Black One all the way though my favourite track by them has to be Decay (The Symptoms Of Kali Yuga) with Atilla on Vokills from White2.

Then you shall Beg......
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2007, 18:34
    Personally, Veils It While is my favourite. Oddly enough it's also the latest Sunn O))) song I've heard...

• I like Bow O))) 1 & 2

Yeah, and all that jazz.
  • I think that Black One is their best. I like everything the band have done though

• Mannaz230 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Ene 2008, 13:14
    *bump*

I saw Sunn0))) live a year ago and it was intense. They played in Galway, of all places

• nosmo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Feb 2008, 18:21
    Mannaz230 said:
    *bump*

I saw Sunn0))) live a year ago and it was intense. They played in Galway, of all places

I almost went to that gig given how intense the one in Dublin ended up being. Top notch stuff, I'd love to see them again

• Altar is still amazing

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.