i love Imogen heap

• i love Imogen heap

uh.

I LOVE IMOGEN HEAP

(it posted my last post twice.. so i thought i'd edit it and write something else.. since I couldn't figure out how to delete it)

• eheadache escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2006, 16:27
    PsychoSaurus can delete it should he wish.

My music listening habits have changed quite alot recently and one of the ways which it has changed is that I am now listening to a hell of a lot of Imogen Heap. I heard about her throught last.fm under the duo Frou Frou - Which is also brilliant.

Considering I call myself a drum&bass head, her beautiful voice is just so warming and overwhelming, I just can't get enought of her.

e.

Dead fish go with the flow... but I'm not dead yet.
    • lukels escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Ago 2006, 1:52
    oh god, you know how much i love imogen heap (: ahah seriously, i love this band, this is so perfect! her music are so fucking unbeliveable! that's amazing and so fucking perfect! =)

I wish that just once people wouldn't act like the clichés that they are.

--

simulacro
  • lukels said:
    i love this band

Uhh... right...

• pukla escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Abr 2007, 12:26
    she's just so lovely and has a beutiful voice. i'm a little bit in love with her right now.

• myuway escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 May 2007, 10:38
    I love her music...XD,I am not good at English,I cannot find a word to descibe how I enjoy her music~~~every night before I sleep,I listen to her songs~~~so amazing...

• going with what "OMGsplosion" said

hahaha yeah thats kinda funny that someone said they love this "band" considering its JUST ONE PERSON.

Naomi Anurag Lahiri
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Jun 2008, 7:46
    I like her too, so pretty britain girl, we just can't not love them :)

• Upcoming Performance!

Hey Everyone!
    These ladies have definitely worked together so show some support. Alanis Morissette will be performing and interviewed on A&E's show Private Sessions. The show will air this Sunday(6/15/08)at 9a.m. It will be awesome so don't miss it!!

• taarnu escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Dic 2008, 20:09

Editado por taarnu el 8 Mar 2012, 20:11
  • Ah well, Immi is just great.
    It was on Last.fm where I heard the song "Must Be Dreaming" and I instantly
    fell in love with her voice. I also got "Speak For Yourself" short after I figured
    out that she recorded 2 solo albums. And of course I like Ellipse, too.
    Some of the songs still didn't work for me...as well as "I Megaphone" which
    I still couldn't decide to buy.

Cheers
    Mathias
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.