i don't have an mp3 player at all

• i don't have an mp3 player at all

... and i don't want one anyway.

anyone else?

• Big_Tom escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Jul 2006, 15:44
    Fair enough that you don't want one. Each to their own and all that. But may I ask why you don't want one?

• I don't own an mp3 player or iPod. My cd player and I get along too well.

(I must be too old fashioned.)

• Me neither. I like my cd player.

• I like my broken cd player, I sit and stare at it and hum slightly to myself with tears in my eyes. My girlfriend just gave me her old MP3 player but I have no headphones, nor do I particularly want an MP3 player, I stand firm in the belief that any album worth listening to is worth listening to in it's entirety all the way through, from start to finish so I personally, for me, dont see any point in straying from my faithful walkman!

~I Am The Red Child~
  • i just bought myself a new walkman. i simply love cds and cd players, they have a kind of special aesthetics mp3 players lack in any way. i don't have any problems with mp3 files, but i think listening to them on my computer is far enough...

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Ago 2006, 1:21
    I just play albums in my computer, or if I'm on a trip, I use my CD player.

• Taip escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2006, 22:22
    I love my CD player. I even named him. His name is Pink and he has 99 CDs.

toi.
  • Cassetes For the win!

bigsexyshaq said:
    Frank Sinatra made a big mistake by singing various standards that included the word "gay". Not only did he lose the Korn fans, but also the extremist Christians.
    • geeetard escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Ago 2006, 4:26
    i got a cd player yearsss after the craze. i'm sure one day years from now i'll give in and get an ipod or and mp3 player.

haha i'm so behind the times.

• fledgehog escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Ago 2006, 4:38
    My tastes in music are way too spontaneous for me to carry around just a CD player and a few CDs; and music takes too large a part in my life for me to not have portable music at all. I have an iRiver h10 mp3/wma player; and it suits my needs fine...and I will never get an iPod; you can quote me on that one.

I CAN BELIEVABLE
    • Haampus escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Sep 2006, 21:02
    Why are you against ipod's?

I don't have one but I think they're great music players so I might get one in the future.

true perfection has to be imperfect
  • maybe we're just old-fashioned ^^

i don't like mp3 players in general (for reasons, read my above posting)and i think it's really, really sad how overpriced they are. but i can't deny that they are quite practicable.

• Usuario
    • 18 Sep 2006, 13:38
    ipods are made cheap, sold expensively. they freeze more than they play musics, total waste of space. and they are a fashion accessory more than a peice of technology now.

• I seem to be the only one of my friends without an MP3 player or iPod. Whatever. They can have their fancy schmancy new technology...i'll take a CD playing device over both of those any day.

"I'm not vicious really. I consider myself to be kindhearted. I love my mum."
    ---Sid Vicious
  • BGOATDoughnut said:
    Cassetes For the win!

im all about cassettes too, everytime i go to savers i stock up on tapes. can't beat 50 cents a tape. i'll admit they arent the most travel friendly but i still love them.

• azzyDRACO escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Nov 2006, 8:18
    CD players are great. The only problem is that it's sometimes hard to carry it around and clumsy people like me always break them O_o;; So I use a cheap MP3 player..

All the more power to you guys though xD

• lernie escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Nov 2006, 22:04

Editado por lernie el 28 May 2007, 10:19
    • r1Co escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Dic 2006, 20:23
    I like my discman, although I do select new jackets on their inside pockets if it's able to carry it, that can be annoying sometimes ;d

;x
    • macfan121 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Dic 2006, 1:03

fd

I have a Cd Player and thats all

'Sup dude
    • Ser3f escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Ene 2007, 18:42

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen el 21 Jul 2011, 7:09
    • Usuario
    • 7 Ene 2007, 0:31
    I haven't an iPod, they're so expensive.

I still like my Cd player, but mp3 is quite
    nice to carry all over the way.

• Usuario
    • 3 Feb 2007, 4:07
    I don't have an mp3 either. I like my CD player.

• evil46 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Feb 2007, 23:53
    Lol.. I love LPs but... They're not the best travellin' x°D
    So I use my sweet mp3 <3

• I don't have one either!! :(.. but i want one! just a poor southamerican boy.. any offers for €€€ xD?!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.