Music you have in common includes
    La Oreja de Van Gogh , Sugababes , 倖
    田來未 , Christina Stürmer and Kylie
    Minogue

• jefx escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 2 Abr 2012, 2:09
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is LOW
    Music you have in common includes La Oreja de Van Gogh, Christina Stürmer, Sugababes, 倖田來未 and Kylie Minogue.

• Your musical compatibility with jefx is Low

Music you have in common includes Infected Mushroom, Eric Saade, Breaking Benjamin, The Rasmus and t.A.T.u..

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes System of a Down, Children of Bodom, Serj Tankian, Turmion Kätilöt and Misfits.

• kae-chan escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 2:56
    Your musical compatibility with Lady_Tankian is Very Low (4.22214%)

Music you have in common includes Blood Stain Child, D'espairsRay, Black:List, Dark New Day and ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION.

“The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.”
    ― Brooks Atkinson
    • Keiyo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 5:20
    Your musical compatibility with kae-chan is Very Low

Music you have in common includes ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, Do As Infinity, The Cure, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Eagles.

• Your musical compatibility with Keiyo is Low

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Elvis Presley, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan.

• Your musical compatibility with fernandomys is Very Low

Music you have in common includes AC/DC and Creedence Clearwater Revival.

• Your musical compatibility with ShiftedBlack is Very High

Music you have in common includes Ghost Brigade, Carcass, Dark Tranquillity, Neurosis and The Prodigy.

• Your musical compatibility with puunhinkkaaja is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Neurosis, Godflesh, Killing Joke, The Clash and Digable Planets.

Not the wind, not the flag; mind is moving.
    • Albent escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 9:34
    Puunhinkkaaja: LOW

The Clash, Candlemass, Die Toten Hosen, The Adicts and Sham 69.

• Your musical compatibility with Albent is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, AC/DC and Parkway Drive.

"Waiting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
    Kurt Cobain
  • Your musical compatibility with BlueDiamondx3 is Low

Music you have in common includes Nirvana, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Bullet For My Valentine and Panic! At the Disco.

• jefx escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 2 Abr 2012, 15:31
    Your musical compatibility with visual-hide is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, 2NE1, Panic! At the Disco, Boa and Three Days Grace.

• kae-chan escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 15:35
    Your musical compatibility with jefx is Very Low (4.98151%)

Music you have in common includes Breaking Benjamin, Boa, 2NE1, Avril Lavigne and My Chemical Romance.

“The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.”
    ― Brooks Atkinson
  • Your musical compatibility with kae-chan is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Dev, My Chemical Romance, Metro Station, Christina Aguilera and Avril Lavigne.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 16:45
    Your musical compatibility with inflikteddd is VERY LOW (6.9%)

Music you have in common includes The Used, Beirut, Blackbird Blackbird, WU LYF and Johnny Cash.

• Your musical compatibility with fghttffyrdmns is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, T. Rex, Simon & Garfunkel and John Lennon.

I'm going slightly mad with...

• Mandaah86 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 17:32
    Your musical compatibility with Krysztyna94 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Simon & Garfunkel, Bruce Springsteen, Electric Light Orchestra, Bob Dylan and Marillion.

All I can do is be me, Whoever that is... - Bob Dylan
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 17:45
    Your musical compatibility with Mandaah86 is Low

Music you have in common includes Band of Horses, Radiohead, Lana Del Rey, Florence + The Machine and Best Coast.

• Your musical compatibility with Emnia is High

Music you have in common includes Within Temptation, Mando Diao, Evanescence, Shakira and P!nk.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• kae-chan escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 18:00
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Very Low (4.04138%)

Music you have in common includes Digital Summer, The Cure, Santana, James Morrison and The Doors.

― Brooks Atkinson
    • Dub182 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 18:07
    Your musical compatibility with kae-chan is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Flyleaf, Yellowcard, My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park.

• Your musical compatibility with Dub182 is High

Music you have in common includes Limp Bizkit, Machine Head, Mastodon, System of a Down and The Offspring.

• Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Bullet For My Valentine, Sybreed, Celldweller, Suicide Silence and 30 Seconds to Mars.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.