New Taste-o-meter!

• solent64 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 May 2012, 21:09
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Very High

Music you have in common includes Gary Moore, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, Flogging Molly and The Doors.

• Your musical compatibility with solent64 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Scorpions, Iron Maiden and Motörhead.

The wizard in black reveals the sign
    The chosen are ready, destiny realigns
    Eye of ultra soul, together we join
    Alone again, once again, into the void
    • zdmetal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 May 2012, 23:55
    Your musical compatibility with Romulus666 is Low

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Exodus, Iron Maiden, Six Feet Under and Entombed.

• Your musical compatibility with zdmetal is LOW

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Primal Fear, Helloween, Pantera and Exodus.

• Your musical compatibility with MiskiAmber is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Black Tide, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Guns N' Roses and Exodus.

• Your musical compatibility with anddomingos is High

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Syd Barrett, Tom Waits, Pearl Jam and Led Zeppelin.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Lenny Kravitz, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Dio and Three Days Grace.

• Your musical compatibility with Mr10Madness is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Metallica, Judas Priest and Saxon.

• Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dio, Metallica and Motörhead.

The wizard in black reveals the sign
    The chosen are ready, destiny realigns
    Eye of ultra soul, together we join
    Alone again, once again, into the void
  • Your musical compatibility with Romulus666 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth and Ensiferum.

• Your musical compatibility with Mr10Madness is Low

Music you have in common includes Bring Me The Horizon, AC/DC, Three Days Grace, Nirvana and Metallica.

"Waiting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
    Kurt Cobain
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 9:01
    Your musical compatibility with BlueDiamondx3 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes OneRepublic, All Time Low, Architects and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with UniverseOfWondr is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Epica and Apocalyptica.

• solent64 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 11:46
    Your musical compatibility with Mr10Madness is Very Low

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Black Sabbath and Nirvana.

• Your musical compatibility with solent64 is Super

Music you have in common includes Aerosmith, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones and ZZ Top.

• Your musical compatibility with powergroove69 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden, AC/DC and Krokus.

• Your musical compatibility with Mr10Madness is Low

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Metallica, Robbie Williams, Nirvana and Lenny Kravitz.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is High

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC and The Rolling Stones.

• denniiiis escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 18:19
    Your musical compatibility with LastPh3nom is Low

Music you have in common includes Michael Jackson, Die Toten Hosen, AC/DC, Rise Against and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Avril Lavigne and Rise Against.

• Your musical compatibility with ikindaloveyoux is Low

Music you have in common includes Hans Zimmer, Bring Me The Horizon, Skrillex, deadmau5 and Deftones.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

• Your musical compatibility with paperdre4m is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes David Bowie, The Smiths, Queen, Adele and The National.

• Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Super

Music you have in common includes Rory Gallagher, Pink Floyd, Bad Company, Led Zeppelin and Pearl Jam.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is High

Music you have in common includes The Clash, Tom Waits, Eels, Die Ärzte and Björk.

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
  • Your musical compatibility with ist-doch-albern is Very High

Music you have in common includes Die Ärzte, Element of Crime, The Clash, Beatsteaks and Die Fantastischen Vier.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.