Waking up in the middle of the night to music

• Waking up in the middle of the night to music

Ahhh! I woke up last night to "Enter Shikari" by Enter Shikari. Don't know if anyone's familiar with it, but at the start it screams "SHIIIITTT!!" really loud. Pisses me off when I get woken up to a shite song, let alone one that shouts at me. :(

How about you?

• one time i woke up to red light by the strokes, which isent a bad song, but it was the beginning that woke me up with the sudden symbol and then the drums, and before i fell asleep i was listening to bell orchestre which is the most incredibly peacful music that i turn up really loud on my ipod when i fall asleep to it, and i geuss the album was over, and then BAM red light comes on. its scared the shit out of me.

• I really don't remember any this week, but on Tuesday, I set my iPod to wake me up at 8 am. I don'thear it the first time,but when I did, the song was 'I Just Shot John Lennon'by The Cranberries

• The1JM escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ago 2008, 3:11
    I usually listen to am talk radio of some kind before I go to sleep, so usually I wake up hearing coast to coast.. lol. It's kinda weird to gradually wake up and hear some guys talking about some totally weird theory about some fringe science or something. xD

• I left my itunes on random the other day and awoke to Eddie Halliwell, trance music, it was very strange to wake up to - yeah i can imagine waking up to SHITTT on the beginning of that Enter Shikari being quite funny ahah, still makes me jump when the song starts and i'm awake

• stockholme syndrome by muse.

i nearly died.

AHAHAHHA
    enter shikari.
    i bet your were terrified "/

• I usually listen to am talk radio of some kind before I go to sleep, so usually I wake up hearing coast to coast.. lol. It's kinda weird to gradually wake up and hear some guys talking about some totally weird theory about some fringe science or something. xD
    i fall asleep to all talk radio too
    its really not nice to wake up to them talking about people being murdered, or people dieing, its just not pleasent, but the voices get me to sleep

• I fell asleep to Bob Dylan last night, but I woke up to System of a Down. They're scary. xD

• i fell asleep to joe brooks superman
    and i woke up to rise against built to last
    i fall asleep to music every night
    who thinks music can make u dream of things related to the music ?

• Jellings escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Oct 2008, 22:01
    i agree.
    the worst part of falling asleep to music is waking up to something unexpected and feeling really disorientated. I had my iPod on random and woke up to stephen fry reading harry potter (that was before you could set .mp3s as audiobooks in itunes).

• one night i woke up with Skinny Puppy's Worlock and it made me feel like i was on drugs :DD

• Once I fell asleep to Behemoth and after few hours I woke up to Children of Bodom xD

• I don't remember waking up to anything specific, but if my music wakes me up in the middle of the night, I'm always sooo confused by it. I can never figure out what the hell is going on, or where I am, or who I am. lol

Hello.
    • Caelvanna escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Mar 2009, 18:38
    Last night I went to sleep with Sia around 3 am. Around at 6am I was blasted awake by Ministry's "Reload". It literally made me jump out of bed. Lmao.

Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like it's heaven on earth. - Mark Twain
  • Fell asleep to Sigur Ros (mellow icelandic music) woke up to the guitar solo of Alter Bridge-Come To Life my eyes went from -_- to !! O_O !!

• katia111 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 May 2009, 11:19
    fallen asleep to Emma Shapplin and woke up to Roxette - Dangerous ))

"So many books, so little time."
    — Frank Zappa
    • Caelvanna escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 31 May 2009, 18:04
    I don't recommend waking up to "Pure War" by Unter Null...it will wake your ass up...actually, I don't really recommend anything off her "Neocide" album. O.o

Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like it's heaven on earth. - Mark Twain
  • Once I woke up to The Used's "Choke Me". It starts with a high pitch beep and some screaming. I got kinda scared. x3

And I've woken up to Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole" two days in a row - what a coincidence. x)

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Sep 2009, 0:55
    I usually set an album of my choice to play so it doesn't play all through the night and waste the battery of my MP3 player. I've fallen asleep listening to The Smiths a lot recently.

Sometimes I make an impromptu playlist though (one of the things I love about my MP3 player is it lets me add all of an artist's albums altogether or separately without the need of a computer). The most recent one was an electronic music playlist, which included a lot of tracks by The Prodigy and The Chemical Brothers. I think I woke up to Block Rockin' Beats, and couldn't complain about that because it's a great song and not too loud.

• Once I woke up to NEO ARK by Phantasmagoria cuz the start of the song is really screamo and Riku (the singer of the band) keeps screaming "Believer" "Brain washed" "Religion" and stuff like that through out song.
    I got up and started head bang like crazy.
    And that's me listening to Phantasmagoria... XD

A
    C L O C K W O R K
    ,the pumpkin king and a timelord.
  • spankmyfrank said:
    .And I've woken up to Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole" two days in a row - what a coincidence. x)

yer i once fell asleep on the bus to college and was woken up by that, ended up hitting my head on the window, not fun!! :D

• dive22 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Jun 2010, 2:03
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Ago 2010, 21:21
    i feel asleep with my headphones on and woke with the ting tings, shut up and let me go hey!

• NagisaF escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Ago 2010, 23:27
    Bullet For My Valentine, I shit myself. xD

• "Aphrodisiac" by Bow Wow Wow woke me up in the middle of the night last night. Specifically, the drums in the song woke me up.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.