• Guitar??

This is music related, I had a question for those who play guitar. I'm kinda a new guitarist but I'd like to learn the song "Topics" by Nevertheless and I've kinda searched around and haven't found anything. Does anyone know them or know how I can get a hold of the guitar tabs for that song?

:) Just thought I'd see if anyone else has already learned the song or knows a website that actually has it.

Do you know what REAL love is?

I'll check a website i know about for it. Good song by the way, I abslutely love some of the songs from "In the making..."

• Lately I figured I would try out some Christian music... but I keep getting, bland, modern, pop/rock that all kinda sound alike... something else would be more interesting for my taste. Hard rock, techno, rap, old-fashioned hymns, whatever, if you got anything different to recommend, lay it on me.

• :) Alright...

Here are some artists that I've been interested in lately... If it's too pop/rock I'm sorry... but these are the ones I like the most.

Skillet, their latest cd is awesome!! this is my favorite song by them : http://www.last.fm/music/Skillet/_/Monster

These two I REALLY like the techno vibe they have: Owl City & Eleventyseven

Kinda unique and really pretty: Leeland, love his music.

Rap: There's free rap songs right now on notw.com/music but they're just okay people. If you haven't heard tobymac's new song : city on our knees , you should check it out... i love all of tobymacs songs... and relient k. :)

• Thanks for responding. I will be trying them out. : )

• :)

Love that song and video!!

• :D God is here.

• wow the 3rd video is powerful ! thanks Tif

try2keepsmilin(jo)
    "Belief in God includes belief in his supernatural powers"-C.S. Lewis

Hebrews 11:1 faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
  • i know most of you guys are American=narrow minded,but although you seem to restrict yourselves to "christian"rock,i wondered if those young enough to not know this fabulous song about America,would be interested to give it a go...coincidentally it is by another couple of jews!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAoArleLZEk

• wimme escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 May 2010, 21:20
  • A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it does this task so well. It gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. — Milton Friedman
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gur8ccqrQ9c&feature=player_embedded

Good song from a good movie. I love when the little kids start singing in Hebrew. It's really cute and uplifting.

Ashira ladonai ki gaoh gaah!

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it does this task so well. It gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. — Milton Friedman
  • i love that song! the prince of egypt is one of my fave movies :D

• wimme escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Jun 2010, 22:43
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.