• 13 Feb 2006, 0:16

The Becca, Jake and Justin Triangle

MANDY KNOWS!!

Ich bin ein Berliner! - J F Kennedy

And you thought Bush was the idiot?
    • DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Feb 2006, 10:50
    THEY KISSED, AND DID IT!.........AGAIN!!!!!!!

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Feb 2006, 8:02
    The ho-bag :P

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Mar 2006, 11:14
    Hmm...

I reckon she's going to get accidentally pregnant, or something, and then won't know who the father is, then it turns out to be Jake and Justin gets all heart broken and full of angst. Yeah, that's it...

DJ

• Usuario
    • 7 Mar 2006, 17:49
    Ugh. Justin is so emo :P I need to start wathching it again - I've missed so much!

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Mar 2006, 9:51
    I don't know how the hell this storyline is going to go now. I'm starting to feel sorry for Jake - even though I've never liked the character before! It was weird seeing him get advice from Craig, I always forget that they're brothers...

DJ

• Jimmy5ive escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Mar 2006, 1:41
    Yeah Jake is kewl, he should get revenge by messing about with Becca's sister

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Mar 2006, 2:08
    Bill, you crack me up. With stress. I am now going to hit you very hard. On the arm. But maybe not that hard. Or maybe I'll forget completely.

I think Nancy will be the next person to find out about it though.

DJ

• Jimmy5ive escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Mar 2006, 16:34
    Yeah well i reckon Jake will be the next person to find out.

Why did ya hit me?? You bastard!! Panic! are slightly techno, slightly

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Mar 2006, 13:11
    Panic have nothing to do with this group.. yet! Take it somewhere else!!

I hit you because I can. Also, I still think Nancy will be the next one to find out about the affair, it came pretty close there the other day!

DJ

• justins mum.

• Dohsermar escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 29 Mar 2006, 18:11
    I don't like this love triangle. It's REALLY crap, there's no excitement, just Justin attemtping to be broody and Becca being weak and fickle. She was never an exciting character, when she first came to the show I never thought they'd keep her, she's pathetic!

*Cough*, carry on....

• Usuario
    • 30 Mar 2006, 19:21

Re:

Quoth Dohsermar:
    I don't like this love triangle. It's REALLY crap, there's no excitement, just Justin attemtping to be broody and Becca being weak and fickle. She was never an exciting character, when she first came to the show I never thought they'd keep her, she's pathetic!

*Cough*, carry on....

Agreed. It's pretty lame. having said that, Jake and Becca on their own are pretty boring. The neatest thing about all their storylines was probalby the bit where he proposes to her. It was funny, but so cute at the same time ^_^

• Takitsu escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2006, 19:48
    I agree...the scene where jake proposed was really funny and well..I can't find the word but cute isn't the word...hilarious? o.O I think the Jake will eventually walk in on them when becca "thinks" they are safe, but he stays with her?

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 May 2006, 19:18
    NICOLE KNOWS! SHE KNOWS KNOWS KNOWS! She saw them snog, I bet she got a kick off of it!

DJ

• Dohsermar escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 May 2006, 23:20
    Ah... no!
    Nicole is the most ANNOYING immature person eeeeeeever, y was Mandy and Justin ANY of her business???
    Even if they WERE having an affair, she had no proof, what was she planning to do?? Ooh it's the bestest gossip ever, oh and it could ruin lives. She's just a selfish spoilt brat, u'd think after all she'd been through she would hav matured a lil... *rantrantrant*

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 May 2006, 0:24
    Yeah, she is really starting to get on my tits now with her amazing knack for acting like the most immature brat this world has ever seen. The way she wouldn't shut the hell up about her theory on Mandy and Justin as well.

Ah, felt sorry for Tony today though. The poor beggar has a fungal foot condition. Puts everything else in the shadows...

DJ

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 May 2006, 10:07
    They're gunna run away, they're ACTUALLY gunna run off together! What the hell is Becca thinking? How is she in love with a 16 year old thug??

DJ

• Usuario
    • 13 May 2006, 17:12
    He's not a thug :P Awww I'm really missing some fun stuff :(.

I thought someone other than Mandy found out recently? Or am I thinking of silly Nicole? //frowny

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2006, 2:59
    The people who know, at this point in time, are:

Mandy, Tony and Nicole. So maybe you were thinking of Tony too?

DJ

• Takitsu escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 May 2006, 21:53
    In addition to the above, Nancy and Hannah know. Jake knows she's had an affair, but not who with yet.

• DJDonegal escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 31 May 2006, 21:35
    Ouch, he took a bit of a beating, didn't he?

DJ

• Re:

Quoth DJDonegal:
    Ouch, he took a bit of a beating, didn't he?

DJ

Indeed..ouch!!

• Dohsermar escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Jun 2006, 2:59
    Ok now thw triangle has been revealed who do you think the father will turn out to be?
    How will they cope together, will they last as a relationship and ALREADY living together!?!?!
    How will Nancy cope?
    Will they ever kill off Nicole?????

Jake can't leave the show because he hates his Dad and has all his family in the show. Also one of his best friends died and the other moved away with the girl he cheated on his future wife with so y'know he's stuck.

*Goes to start new thread...*

• Usuario
    • 29 Jun 2006, 23:01
    Nicole is hella annoying. Grr. It'll probably turn out to be Jake's and he'll have to stick around. I don't think they'll last as Justin is still young and either he'll get fed up of her treating him like a kid (because she'll start to) or he will start to wish he could be a kid or something that makes sense.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.