Best Season?

• Black-Out escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Feb 2007, 22:53

Best Season?

Just wondering what season is everyones fav and what order would you put the other seasons in, in how good you think they were or most interesting. Give a brief reason for each! and remember no1 is wrong! (feel free to think wow that dudes one sucks...but dont type it lol)

Best Season for me was

1.Season 1 - Best Storyline imo and was sad at the end lol

2. Followed by season 3 for me - I found it more interesting than season two as it had the bad ass volchek who you wanted to see ryan beat him down.

3. Season 2- I found this season quite unclear on the storyline. Of course there was cool man trey but well even that wasn't enough to make me like this better than season 3. Cuz well lindsy and sadie was in it and I disliked both a lot!

4. Lastly Season 4. I'm in the UK so ive only seen about 5 episodes so far. The first few episodes seemed alright but once volchek was arrested the one after it or possible two was super sh*t imo. The one where taylor tries to help ryan sleep and then he finds out she likes him. I think that was the worst episode of the OC ever. For season 4 i don't really see any clear direction..it seems the producers just pushed ryan together with tailyor because there was no other main cast to go with him and well its clear tailor and ryan are too different ppl and shouldn't b together as it will only create a weak storyline imo as it's too unbelievable. Tailyor never stops talking and ryan is famous for his one worders/liners, it shouldn't b happening!

Thanks for reading.

Let us know what u think!

• kilu-osw escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Feb 2007, 23:49
    @Black-Out Sadie is in 3rd seson ;P

Well i agree that 1st seson was the best ( as in 90% of shows ). As said before the best story and it was something new and fun to watch.

Sesons 2nd and 3rd are quite similar for me. They have good and bad moments. In 2nd i didnt like the idea of Lindsey but Alex was cool and the whole "Zack Summer and Seth" triangle was funny. 3rd sucked when marisa started to date Volhak , but again Seth saves the day by geting in to huge trubble with college.

And finaly 4th. Well saw all relesed eposodes and i feel that its made without and consept. I like Taylor but Taylor and Rayan ? plzz . I wont write about farther episodes becose i could spoil the story but i can say that some of them are made just to be made and they dont push the story any further. But its still THE O.C. and i watch it with pleasure , and if the 4rd is the last ill miss it.

• !

season one by far is the best season, not one bad episode throughout the whole of it!
    then three
    and then two - i didn't really like lindsey and the zach/summer/seth thing got really boring after a while...
    but season four is SO weird without marissa, the opening credits seem so empty and watching it is really weird :/
    still one of my all time favourite shows though!
    LOVE IT

• Simon-D escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 Feb 2007, 19:07
    i like all 4 seasons of theO.C., but for me season 1 has the best storyline.it's very exciting.
    in season the storyline is a bit boring in my opinion.
    i think it is a good decision to quit theO.C. after the 4th season.

listen and enjoy :)
    • Black-Out escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 Feb 2007, 20:56

Whoops

So Sadie is in season 3... Some fan i am eh? lol. I have all three seasons on dvd (didn't watch them on tv cuz was trying to catch up with show, caught up there in the summer by finishing season 3 on dvd) so yeah...forgot what season she was in...Whoops! lol Anyway keep them coming ppl.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Abr 2007, 16:35
    Season 1 owns. But season 4 comes very very close. Ryan & Taylor are really hilarious. And cute <3. Season 2 was kind of boring. There was good stuff, i'll admit. I liked the Bait Shop. And season 3... well, Marissa died (A)And Seth and Summer chemistry was all over the place.
    But I think it was not a good decision to quit.

• Season one was the best!! I love season two as well... and i LOVE the taylor - Ryan episodes in season 4, but it all gets way to much when the french husband comes to newport... and I hate Che...like wtf??
    Kaithleen, Taylor, Seth and new Summer rocks though!! (But last episode seriously SUCKED!!)
    I must say I loved OC without Marrissa...

I don't like season 3 that much... all the Harper-Ryan-Marrissa drama : '

• roqabella escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2007, 17:40
    The best Season is absolutly the one!

Music makes you lose control
    • coheen escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Abr 2007, 15:44
    Season 4 ;)

• Orionek escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 May 2007, 18:09
    Season first

>>> Orange County <<<
    • jensa_p escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 May 2007, 13:13
    Season One

no contest!

• shaxmx escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 May 2007, 21:12

The 4 seasons

In tehe first season the pilot episode
    In the second the 1st kiss between marissa and alex
    in the third season the episode 3x21 A Paerty Favor
    and in the fourth season the christmuka episode.

• DizKarD escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 May 2007, 23:56
    Season 1 easily.

• It's a tie between Season One and Two for me.

• Viviii_x escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 May 2007, 19:10
    Season 1

• Usuario
    • 10 May 2007, 12:47
    Season 1. But I liked 2,3 and 4 also.

• kihimm escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 May 2007, 18:11
    Uh..
    1. season 1
    2. season 3
    3. season 4
    4. season 2
    :D

• bluevein escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 May 2007, 20:32
    1 and 4 :D
    1 cuz it's beginning and best storyline :P and 4, why? NO Marissa! :D and awesome Ryan/Taylor couple, I really loved these two together, they were cute and funny, not like Ryan/Marissa.

• I like all four seasons because I love the show for some reason, but here it is from most favorite to least favorite.

Fourth Season
    First Season
    Third Season
    Second Season

• noorey escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 May 2007, 21:40
    I totally agree with bluevein.
    1st and 4th rock!

• Usuario
    • 31 May 2007, 9:41
    First Season
    Third Season
    Second Season

Fourth Season isn't out here yet so ...

• Usuario
    • 9 Jun 2007, 15:07
    First Season
    Fourth Season
    Second Season
    Third Season

But it's not a ranking from good to bad but a ranking from Superb to very very good! ;)

• alkalines escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Jul 2007, 21:52
    imao ONE and FOUR ^^

alkalines.
    • anancus escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Jul 2007, 18:24
    I love watching O.C. without Marissa, and I don't like Ryan very much. First season was the best because it has the best plot. Second season is ok, and just that, I liked Seth and Zack comic thing. Third season - season of Johnny :) but that whole Marrisa-Ryan-Harbour drama sucked, fourth season I didn't understand all Che thing, he is better in Everwood than in O.C., but the end was cute, going back to Berkley, new baby, Julie Cooper finally happy...and Seth and Summer wedding...I love O.C. - one of the best shows ever because of Seth Cohen, and Summer - the character whit biggest transformation between first and fourth season

• First season was the best! It's very special for me.
    Second and third seasons were great too, but fourth season was unbearable without marissa. (and with taylor =/)

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.