Music Videos

• Music Videos

The song i post on the top of the page is sometimes a music video and sometimes its just a song. From now on i will be posting music videos here for you to watch.Please tell me what you think of it. Again i will try and put new ones up often so theres always something new. Thanks for being a member of Headbanging and hope you like the videos :) Trying to make this a fun group unlike some of the other ones out there which suck. If you have any suggestions please let me know so i can make this group better. Thanks again!!!! and enjoy.

IMPENDING DOOM---More than conquerors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vy98d8daQ&ob=av2e

Compared to about 35,000 gun deaths every year, 2.5 million good americans use guns to protect themselves, their families, and their livelihoods. There are 65 lives protected by guns for ever life lost to a gun, five lives are protected a minute and of those 2.5 million protective uses of guns about 1/2 million are belived to have saved lives.
    Suter E. "Guns in the medical literation-A failure of peer review" Journal of the medical assn. of Georgia. March 1994; 83: 133-148
  • Demon Hunter--Undying

Compared to about 35,000 gun deaths every year, 2.5 million good americans use guns to protect themselves, their families, and their livelihoods. There are 65 lives protected by guns for ever life lost to a gun, five lives are protected a minute and of those 2.5 million protective uses of guns about 1/2 million are belived to have saved lives.
    Suter E. "Guns in the medical literation-A failure of peer review" Journal of the medical assn. of Georgia. March 1994; 83: 133-148
  • Alove for enemies -- Tread on my Dreams

• As They Sleep - A Thousand Deaths

• The Showdown - The Man Named Hell

• Thanks for The Showdown link. Didn't know that they had released a music video for the album yet, and it kicks butt!

I've walked the beautiful fields of Armageddon and trembled before the Holocaust gates. I lost my breath somewhere in-between and found myself no longer fearing for my safety.
    -Mantric, Spear of Heaven
  • Onward To Olympas - Sink or Swim

• Righteous Vendetta - Intents (Like Camping)

Editado por Disillusionaire el 18 Mar 2011, 23:29
  • The Famine - Consume, Devour, Repeat

• As They Sleep - Oracle Of The Dead

• You so got to put a link up for As I Lay Dying's Anodyne Sea music video. It's epic!

Will I ever, ever stop choking? Will I ever, ever stop drowning?
  • As I Lay Dying - Anodyne Sea

• Austrian Death Machine - I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle

• Becoming The Archetype - Endure

• Stick to your Guns - Such an outrage

• A Plea For Purging - Malevolence

• War of Ages - Through The Flames

• Adelaide - Shadowed By Serpents

• All That Remains - This Calling

• Gideon - Virtue

• Solution 45 - Gravitational Lensing

• Whitechapel - Possession

• Whitechapel - Breeding Violence

• Woe of Tyrants - Break the fangs of the wicked

• Woe of Tyrants - Golgotha

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.