Best HIM album

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Dic 2005, 12:45

Best HIM album

In your opinion, which is the best HIM album?

Mine would have to be Razorblade Romance. It may not be as beautiful as some of the later albums, but it's got a real rock n roll feel to it and has some of the best HIM songs on it (Gone With The Sin, Razorblade Kiss, Sigillum Diaboli, etc)

• My favorite album is: Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666 & Love Metal :)
    My favorite songs is: For You, Wicked Game, Our Diabolikal Rapture, It's All Tears (Drown In This Love), When Love And Death Embrace, The Beginning Of The End, (Don't Fear) The Reaper| I Love You (Prelude To Tragedy), :))))) all songs of HIM is good :) very good :-P

...it's just beginning of the end
    • Usuario
    • 5 Dic 2005, 21:10
    Yeah, all of HIM stuff is good... the only album I didn't like as much was Love Metal. Even though it's one of my top 20 albums.

• hhskater escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Dic 2005, 22:36
    Defenatly GLS v. 666. Next is RR. But then again it all depends on your mood.

Lukas
    • Usuario
    • 12 Dic 2005, 3:28
    Razorblade Romance, by far. Three of my four favourite HIM songs come from that album! (Sigillum Diaboli, Death Is In Love With Us and Right Here In My Arms... my other favourite is Under The Rose.)

• yoribrus escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Dic 2005, 18:31
    I think i will choose razorblade romance as well..poison girl, right here in my arms, and death is in love with us are awesome, but my favorite song isn't there though...pretending!
    But i'll pop that cd in if i want to hear that, but deep shadows is just a cd that is 'more of the same' to me. Oh and beyond redemption is also very good...aw fuck...i'm not choosing the best him song...they're all great! Just find out yourself! ;)

• HeftyFine escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Dic 2005, 18:39
    1. Razorblade Romance
    2. Love Metal
    3. Greatest Lovesongs vol 666
    then the rest

• Hello Heftyfine My Good Fellow = )

EMO!
    EMO!
    EMO!
    EMO!
    EMO! :D

• Usuario
    • 22 Dic 2005, 9:47

I Agree

It's the best, siggillum diaboli and razorblade kiss are the finest.

• then:
    Him are emo
    then:
    "the album for emo rats"

Only joking :D

• Usuario
    • 26 Dic 2005, 18:36

Razorblade

I'm biased because it was the first album of theirs that I owned, but Razorblade Romance (the European arrangement, not the one released in the US) is definitely my favorite, closely followed by Greatest Lovesongs v 666.

• HeftyFine escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Dic 2005, 21:48

Liam_Dolbey

Could someone tell this idiot that HIM aren't emo?

• rajmund69 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Dic 2005, 0:56
    HIM aren't emo :P

• KiRkHaMet escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Dic 2005, 1:46
    what the fuck is emo btw.. sound like homo

SK
    • HeftyFine escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Dic 2005, 9:42

Liam_Dolbey

You see you brainless fag?

Nothing I listen to is Emo. No get back in your hole monkeyboy.

• rajmund69 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Dic 2005, 20:20
    Good question - what the hell is emo? o_O

• Noel8008 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2006, 15:55
    jesus non of you like anything else than Razorblade Romance and Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666?
    My favorite album is Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights, songs like lose you tonight, beautiful, heartache every moment, please dont let it go, ect, beautiful album, but i can understand why you all love razorblade romance its a close second for me, but surpised to see so many of you like GLS. Vol. 666 i wasnt expecting that :)

• Faith9 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2006, 18:32
    Yes I think Razorblade romance ids the best but not forget songs like funeral of the hearts, it's all tears, endless dark, and love said no!!

• Hmmm

I'd have to say Dark Light. I'm addicted to it. I love it, all the songs are amazing. But next to that (as well as everyone else in this group) would be Razorblade Romance. Mmmmm, I love that CD. Such amazing songs. Hell, I love ALL HIM songs. How could you possibly choose?

• 'Razorblade Romance', without doubt.

• suxN escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Ene 2006, 17:38
    I cant say what is best, but i think dark light is the worst, but still pretty good :)

For the best song i would say "Resurrection".
    Worst would be "Rip out the wings of a butterfly".

And i think i have listened enough to make my opinions :P

Simplicity isnt as simple as it seems.
    • Usuario
    • 22 Ene 2006, 2:26
    Hm... I'd have to say Love Metal. No, Razorblade Romance. Omg, I cannot choose one.

HAHA, EMO. Was it supposed to sound funny or...?

• Best Album: still don't know...GLSV666 or Razorblade Romance
    followed really close by Deep Shadows & Brilliant Highlights & Love Metal :D

Worst one: Dark Light

Worst songs: Dark Light & Fortress Of Tears

Best songs: whoa! a lot...Again, It's All Tears, Heaven Tonight, The Phantom Gate, Resurrection, The Beginning Of The End, The Sacrament, Killing Loneliness, Endless Dark, Razorblade Kiss, In Love And Lonely, In Joy And Sorrow...

• 'Love Metal'
    Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights
    Dark Light

Those are the CDs I like the most songs on - however I like a ton of songs from other CDs but not so much the CD as a whole.

• HeftyFine escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Ene 2006, 14:16

Re:

Quoth lukebilly:
    Hm... I'd have to say Love Metal. No, Razorblade Romance. Omg, I cannot choose one.

HAHA, EMO. Was it supposed to sound funny or...?

No, he was dead serious. No joke. He thinks everything except old crap like Neil Young is emo. He even called the Bloodhound Gang emo!? WTF?!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.