Your latest guilty pleasure

• KtM407 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Jun 2006, 20:35

Your latest guilty pleasure

They change from week to week for me... especially depending on what new guilty-yet-catchy song I accidentally heard on the top 40 radio station or saw on TRL.

Sooo, what's your current guilty pleasure??!?

This week it is "Unfaithful" by Rihanna. Whoa nelly.

• I've been listening to a whole lot of Bee Gees, and I've listened to Don't Rain On My Parade ten times today alone. Haha...

Hello.
  • Re:

I've been listening to Barbra Streisand's My Man all day.

Quoth b1ackroses:
    I've listened to Don't Rain On My Parade ten times today alone. Haha...

There's a version of Don't Rain On My Parade with Linda Eder? - *downloads*

• Ramez05 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Jun 2006, 3:28
    i find myself like Paris Hilton's new single, but only because it sounds like Blondie

• I'm afraid to listen to it... I don't want to like it. :x

Hello.
    • Ramez05 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Jun 2006, 3:35
    it also kinda sounds like UB40

• Topje van m'n zus.... can't help it, but I like it :P

De vrind van ieder kind
    • misco escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Jun 2006, 22:40

Re:

Quoth b1ackroses:
    I've been listening to a whole lot of Bee Gees

Word. I too am guilty of this... and I swore I never would.

As for the Paris Hilton thing... she... sings? *insert shocked face*

The most important thing is that I never hear it. There are some things even I can't live down.

"Don't apologise... for your opinion... ever. Speak your mind." - Laura Roslin
  • Re: Re:

Quoth AsteroidB-612:
    Quoth b1ackroses:
    I've listened to Don't Rain On My Parade ten times today alone. Haha...

There's a version of Don't Rain On My Parade with Linda Eder? - *downloads*

Did you find it? I love it... I'm still listening to it several times a day. hehe.

Hello.
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Jun 2006, 6:00

Re:

Quoth b1ackroses:
    I'm afraid to listen to it... I don't want to like it. :x

LOL! I said the same thing, I listened to it, and its not really that good, and that's comming from a huge pop fan, lol!

• Re: Re:

Quoth jspark:
    Quoth b1ackroses:
    I'm afraid to listen to it... I don't want to like it. :x

LOL! I said the same thing, I listened to it, and its not really that good, and that's comming from a huge pop fan, lol!

Yeah, I finally caved and listened to it... It's pretty bad, and I'll listen to almost anything. *huge sigh of relief* lol

Hello.
  • I'm obsessed with a song by the horrorpops, "miss take" and while I know my guilt is in vain as nobody even knows who the horrorpops are, I know that they suck... and I feel guilt. lol.

(This account is no longer in use. New account here; Marx)
  • Haha... I know who the Horrorpops are. I don't listen to them though. :P

Hello.
    • Usuario
    • 21 Jun 2006, 0:49
    Paris Hilton

• Kanye West...
    Oh dear

fo shizzle
    • IanAR escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 22 Jun 2006, 2:22

Paris Hilton

Quoth Ramez05:
    i find myself like Paris Hilton's new single, but only because it sounds like Blondie

Quoth misco:
    the Paris Hilton thing... she... sings? *insert shocked face*

The most important thing is that I never hear it. There are some things even I can't live down.

Quoth socialitexx:
    Paris Hilton

I didn't realize she was credited, as a musician, 'till yesterday, then I saw this tag - ;)

• misco escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Jun 2006, 9:48

Re: Paris Hilton

Quoth IanAR:
    I didn't realize she was credited, as a musician, 'till yesterday, then I saw this tag - ;)

Fantastic stuff. That's frickin' hilarious.

• luxz escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Jun 2006, 4:18
    A*Teens, I've been listening to their ABBA album for 2 days straight, I can't stop!

• Ramez05 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Jun 2006, 4:26
    I didn't realize she was credited, as a musician, 'till yesterday, then I saw this tag - all things annoying in the world put together into one stupid bitch ;)

yeah the tag function is misused and abused alot and shes not really a musician but more of a pop singer.

• misco escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Jun 2006, 11:37

Re:

Quoth Ramez05:
    yeah the tag function is misused and abused alot and shes not really a musician but more of a pop singer.

I wouldn't call that misusing the tag feature. If you label someone 'metal' when they are actually 'classical piano' then yeah that's being stupid. But just making a funny tag or a personal tag well I think that's fine. Genre-tagging does my head in anyway.

• kworb escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Jun 2006, 22:47
    My latest guilty pleasure is Boten Anna!

• Re:

Quoth hayden_is_a_go:
    I'm obsessed with a song by the horrorpops, "miss take" and while I know my guilt is in vain as nobody even knows who the horrorpops are, I know that they suck... and I feel guilt. lol.

I think the Horrorpops are good!

Right now, my guilty pleasures have become "SOS (Rescue Me)" by Rihanna, and "Beep (feat will.i.am.)" by The Pussycat Dolls. :P

• Nelly Furtado. I hated her older stuff, but I reeeally like her new cd. *is shame-faced*

Hello.
    • misco escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Jul 2006, 3:54
    Ahh see I'm the opposite way with Nelly. I liked her older stuff - it was unique and sort of weirdly non-mainstream.

Now she's sold out and turned into another MTV clone.

• Usuario
    • 2 Jul 2006, 20:48

Re:

Quoth b1ackroses:
    Nelly Furtado. I hated her older stuff, but I reeeally like her new cd. *is shame-faced*

Me too! =/

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.