Sorry, I simply can't date you if...

• If you're unattractive. If your political beliefs are shit. If your musical taste is shit. If you're too shy. If you're very religious. If you wear hideous clothes. If you say dumb stuff all the time. And so on..

None the less, I would have a one night stand with a person, as long as I find them attractive. Then the rest doesn't matter that much.

• You won't let me give you oral sex. Total deal breaker.

My last girlfriend wouldn't let me do it and I was lucky if I even got to touch it. What kind of bullshit is this?

• Kennoth escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Mar 2012, 1:49
    ...you're not very sexual, or don't think about sex as a big deal in relationship.

...you're gonna make me wait for months before intercourse.

...missionary position for you is the only way to go, and you're afraid to try new things in sex.

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• leighdobson said:
    You won't let me give you oral sex. Total deal breaker.

I find that guys either love it or hate it.
    my boyfriend doesn't fucking do it ever...kinda sucks.
    any who I can't date ya if you're religious
    if you don't bathe
    if you don't play video games
    if you don't have long hair
    if you don't have a sense of humor {like really raunchy, "inappropriate" humor}
    if you don't like short chicks
    if curly hair is a problem
    if you smoke
    if you're not random and spontaneous sometimes
    and if you're too much of a "man" to tell me how you feel.

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • If you have sex with horses. Dealbreaker.

• Kennoth escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Mar 2012, 23:31
    Dogs and cats are fine though?

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• ...if you are an ass and think I don't have a brain or the guts to dump you

• Kennoth said:
    Dogs and cats are fine though?

A cat is fine too.

• leighdobson said:
    You won't let me give you oral sex. Total deal breaker.

My last girlfriend wouldn't let me do it and I was lucky if I even got to touch it. What kind of bullshit is this?

tell me more, I'm starting to like this

honestly I like to receive, but I'm feeling embarrassed because I think you ( I mean the guys) don't like to do it,

I cant date you if you are watching Jersey Shore, or if you are a fan of the show, or you are in the show, or look like someone from the show

• If you take longer to get ready than me.

• If I can't clearly tell you are a man.
    Meaning that some men look like they could be a woman and some women look like they're a man. I have to be able to tell at a glance.

I like manly men.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
  • If you don't like me

• yellowcarpet said:
    If you don't like me

+1. I need a girl who will love me and never hold back her love for whatever reason.

Also...
    If you have a boy-like haircut, or plan to get one. Long hair only.
    If you're overly opinionated, political, religious, atheist, etc.
    If you don't get grossed out easily.
    If you hate cats.

• lawynd escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 6 Abr 2012, 12:35
    Better get on eHarmony then XJ220RACER, because here in the real world people learn to live with things. ;)

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
  • unbirthday said:
    If you have sex with horses. Dealbreaker.

Totally! And it seems like every girl is into horses these days. Tough to find one into people...

• Tisiepo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Abr 2012, 23:33
    Sensualeyes said:
    ...if you are an ass and think I don't have a brain or the guts to dump you

+1

If you're faceless or continually avoiding to be seen in public, yet you like judging others when they're obviously aplombly showing up their faces on public (be on the stage, dancing at the clubs etc.)

I don't like people that demanded beautiful things but couldn't prove they're worth a dime to be with

we want to be with people, not ghost

• If you are a terrorist

• If you cop an attitude when I tell you that you are not always right about everything.

• If you keep saying "everything is fine" when clearly it's not, and then get bootybothered when I stop asking what is wrong.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • If we don't have about the same musical taste.
    If you don't take good care of yourself.
    If you don't like animals.
    If you don't have a good sense of humor.
    If you're really too lazy.
    If you're BALD. (No, in that case it will never work out, that's my big dealbreaker D:)

• If you treat me like a child.

• mong0s3 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Abr 2012, 12:43
    If you make war and not love!

"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend." Jim Morrison
  • ^^ if you're not this gent ^^^ :)

• if you smoke a cigarette and then toss your butt down on the ground like the World is your ashtray. That both gross and disrespectful.

• Billo007x escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Abr 2012, 17:12
    If I hate you.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.