Answer the question above with a song title

• G_alan8 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 0:22
    No Idea

What did you do this weekend?

• Weekend Wars

Where is the dog?

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 2:06
    Beneath the Remains

What did you say?

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 2:09
    Hate To Say I Told You So

What's your favorite animal?

• Owl Eyes

What happened today?

• TheOnlyN escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 13:29
    Meteor Shower

Where's my car?

• By The Monument

What did you have for breakfast?

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
    • Billo007x escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 14:35
    Carrot Cake And Wine

What did you have for lunch?

• Pumpkin Soup

What do you do best?

• Hustlin'

Where will you go?

• Surf City

what's the weather like today?

• Little Fluffy Clouds

If you were a candidate at an election, what would be your motto ?

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • TheOnlyN escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 15:24
    The World Is Mine

What do you do when you are sad?

• Fuck The World

What would you say to the one you love?

• Billo007x escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 18:09

• Oh that sacred substance I crave.
    It's just another privilege I wave.
  • Times Like These

Where's all the people?

• Billo007x escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Abr 2012, 18:24
    Up at the Lake

What's going on?

• You're Killing Me

Why are you here?

• "Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • I'm Not Okay

What will you do tomorrow ?

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Stay Out of Trouble

What are you reading?

• Fake Tales of San Fransisco

Favourite tv series ?

• Shame and Fortune

Which is your best quality?

• Dirty Boy

What's wrong with your neighbour?

Oh that sacred substance I crave.
    It's just another privilege I wave.
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.