The show me game

• Show me some awesome weather.

Photoblog: http://vivalalarsen.tumblr.com/

"Man has no right to kill his brother. It is no excuse that he does so in uniform: he only adds the infamy of servitude to the crime of murder. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley, "A Declaration of Rights."
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 19:50

Show me why Vivalalarsen outposted me.

• BECAUSE.......

*LMAO* Joking

Something you look at everyday.

New tune added November 3rd.Music is not just a collaboration of noises. It's a symphonic blend of sounds for the mind, body, and soul to feel and experience. Music is the essence of all that is life...

• Just outside of my house!

Show me something that will make us laugh.

"Man has no right to kill his brother. It is no excuse that he does so in uniform: he only adds the infamy of servitude to the crime of murder. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley, "A Declaration of Rights."

• Something pink and yellow

New tune added November 3rd.Music is not just a collaboration of noises. It's a symphonic blend of sounds for the mind, body, and soul to feel and experience. Music is the essence of all that is life...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 20:02

Show me something warm!

• SOmething made from a turtle.

• Show me something that makes you feel happy!

• Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 20:09
    guitarheroine2

Show something that I've never seen before!

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAha

Something you're well known for doing.

• Show me your favourite anything.

• Show me something you like.

• gib_l escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 20:35

Show me something you hate.

Sometimes the party takes you places that you didn't really plan on going.
    -Against Me!
  • animal cruelty

show me something that you wanna do before you kick the bucket

• NEVER HAPPEN THOUGH> :(

Something you want to own someday.

• Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:00

Show me your dream girl/guy!

• Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:05

show me your favourite musician

• Lest favorite musician??

• Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:09

Show me what the first thing would be you bought, if you won 10 million!

• Biggest thing you'd buy with 10 mill.

• show me the first thing that comes to your mind

• Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:11
    optikal_illuzio said:

Biggest thing you'd buy with 10 mill.
    Koenigsegggg YUMMEH

First thing that came to mind after that was this baby:

Show me the coolest shoes ever.

• visit Supreme Fear

**outposted by him :D

show me something that sparkles

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Editado por guitarheroine2 el 3 Nov 2010, 21:15

• For guitarheroine2......

Ugliest person.

• show me something that makes u laugh

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.