How well do you fit in?

• takbud escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 May 2008, 19:32

How well do you fit in?

My musical preference is 92.29% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

http://www.efnet.org
    EFnet Oper: efnet.port80.se, efnet.portlane.se, irc.teksavvy.ca
    Quakenet Staff: irc.quakenet.org
    • xFlo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Jun 2008, 10:24
    The similarity between user xFlo and group futurepop is high, at 87.78%

- Du entführst dich, Du verlierst dich. -
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Jul 2008, 0:56
    My musical preference is 64.68% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

"Only" 65%, but my similarity cloud with this group and the group's cloud are almost identical. Which means I'm compatible with the group's music, but the group isn't compatible with some music from my charts (especially italo disco, 80s pop, hard rock and ambient).

• Shoot_Me escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 29 Ago 2008, 9:42
    My musical preference is 91.74% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!
    Somehow i'm not surprised :D

• BioNeon escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Sep 2008, 0:17
    88,2% :D yay

• ferrari71 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Oct 2008, 16:08
    My musical preference is 72.92% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user luna-obscura and group futurepop is low, at 27.96%.
    Futurepop is nice but other genres are also nice, so I do not fit in musically. ^^

• Tanmut escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 9 Feb 2009, 22:07
    My musical preference is 48.01% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• bobrulz escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 May 2009, 18:31
    My musical preference is 25.17% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

It's probably just because I listen to a ton of music that you guys wouldn't really listen to, but I swear I really do love futurepop haha.

• It says 0%, there must be something wrong with the script :P

" These were the sins of Xavier's past, hung like jewels in the forest of veils
    deep in the heart where the mysteries emerge, Eve bears the stygma of original sin"
    • wejp escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Nov 2010, 15:01
    My musical preference is 83.45% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!

• Usuario
    • 8 Nov 2010, 17:19
    93.11%, whoah. I so totally fit in <3 But that's not really a surprise for me ;D

• Jez333 escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 10 Nov 2010, 1:36
    90.83%. Proof that I have excellent taste in music.

• diadara escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Nov 2010, 16:43
    48.28%, but then again I'm a metalhead also. Diversity rulez

• My musical preference is 81.6% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?
    =)

• Vodkabot escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Feb 2011, 6:09
    My musical preference is 73.25% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!

I'm actually surprised it's that high. As much as I love futurepop, I love other genres too.

• My musical preference is 89.61% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!

• N1nestein escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Abr 2012, 20:54
    My musical preference is 81.93% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I fit in!

http://www.reverbnation.com/N1nestein

• maxcg29 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 29 Jul 2012, 5:03
    My musical preference is 41.25% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• My musical preference is 57.02% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I FIT IN!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical compatibility is 89.23% with the Futurepop group. I definitely fit in!

• Dark2Go escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Abr 2014, 21:19
    85.42%

• Usuario
    • 4 Jul 2014, 18:38
    My musical preference is 14.21% similar to the futurepop group. Musically, I do not fit in.

How well do you fit in?

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.