Welcome to the Foobar Users Forum!

• Welcome to the Foobar Users Forum!

Use this forum to discuss your interesting configurations, experiments, and discoveries with Foobar, and of course to ask questions and get answers from the rest of the Foobar2000 community.

First of all, IF YOU ARE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE LAST.FM CLIENT AND FOOBAR2000, go to the Last.fm Client Support forum and read the problems thread. If your question has never been answered in those forums already, then post a thread. The official forums are read by actual Last.fm developers who can probably solve your problem better than the other people on this forum. I can make no guarantees about the support you might receive on this forum.

Before you post a question, please check out these other resources!

Learn the Basics

Customize Foobar2000's Appearance
    • Foobar2000 Skins on Customize.org - Dozens of user-created customizations for Foobar2000 to achieve a wide variety of different looks.
    • Columns UI Homepage - Display component that allows for a highly-customizable, columns-based layout.
    • Winamp2Foobar - A guide to help first-time Foobar2000 users set up Foobar up like the default Winamp skin.

Plugins
    • Offical components - Components provided by the official developers, including additional decoders, Kernel Streaming, playback statistics, and CD burning.
    • Components for Foobar 0.9 - A list of almost all of the available components for Foobar by category.
    • 3rd Party plugins - A searchable database of 3rd party Foobar 2000 components made by the community
    • Stand-alone Audioscrobbler component for Foobar - Unofficial Last.fm/Audioscrobbler component for Foobar maintained by a 3rd party user. This is for those of you that prefer the old component that just ran inside of Foobar2000 instead of the Last.fm client.

More...

As always, no flame wars and no spam. This should be a friendly and useful forum for all Foobar users.

Editado por ScudScrobbler el 11 Oct 2008, 19:42
    • lykojo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Dic 2006, 23:24
    yoohoo we have a forum! great! hi all! we foobar users really rock!

:P

it's the attack of the sombreros!!! sombreros are a kind of fungus cause it has too much snow...
    • Edguy0815 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Dic 2006, 17:06
    Indeed. Death and Pain to Winamp-Users. Long live foobar!

:>
  • Foobar pwn all other media players!!!
    Hidup foobar!!!

Love All... Trust A Few...
  • I love foobar. Used to use Winamp, but binned it cos it has no proper Unicode support.

Long live the foo! :)

• OrganSolo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Ene 2007, 16:40
    foobar has saved me again... no itunes needed for ipod!
    go foo_dop

<3

• _koval escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Ene 2007, 21:31
    Hell yeah ! Most foobar users are from Poland ! :)

Btw winamp suxx ;p

Steal compass, drive north, disappear...

• never understood the winamp craze. Foobar is far superior to winamp in all ways. All hail the foo.

• sunone escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Ene 2007, 23:41
    i decided to switch to foo and so far it works fine :D

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Ene 2007, 14:42
    Foobar is the best player!! Best wisches for all foobar users!

• impronen escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 Ene 2007, 20:16
    Zarathustra19 said:
    never understood the winamp craze. Foobar is far superior to winamp in all ways. All hail the foo.

Winamp was great. Years ago. Around version 2.3 or something. Then it just got so heavy and bloated. I just discovered foobar and it's great. Light, customizable, easy to use and free.

Antero Tienaho Listen to me. And tell me what you heard.
    • Guy6rush escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Ene 2007, 19:04
    давайте петь дифирамбы фубару и обсирать винамп >:-(
    винамп говно, фубар ниибаца крут!! да! хлеба и зрелищщщ!

• frisch85 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 31 Ene 2007, 22:23
    foobar ftw.

I friend of mine who is a linux fan uses amarok which i guess is similar to foobar.

He told me that he checked out foobar. He will still use amarok but foobar has more functions and so on.

Foobar roxxors!

• Foobar is the best for sure. Amarok is being ported to Windows soon, but I'm sure I'll still prefer Foobar.

• Usuario
    • 10 Mar 2007, 18:04
    hasta el foobar, siempre... -_-

• Usuario
    • 29 Mar 2007, 22:14
    Well, you have to admit that nowadays winamp is developing faster than foobar..

• LKwesiJ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Abr 2007, 0:58
    I have newly switched to foobar from winamp and was only wondering if there was any way to have my ipod tracks submitted to last.fm as well, sorry if this is a stupid or even not appropriate question for this forum, but I was hoping people here would know...

• uelington escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Abr 2007, 17:44
    wanna just say hi to other foobar users ;)

may god almighty be with us !!!

------------------------
    ZeN
    • stefczez escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Jun 2007, 21:13
    !!!!Foobar is the best!!!!

• ashyshka escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Jun 2007, 18:52
    I have updated my last.fm software and now I have no scrobbling :(
    I ve tried already uninstalling foobar and last.fm and installing them again , but there's no change , help :)

• ashyshka escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Jun 2007, 9:05
    ok now scrobbling works but not every song is scrobbled and with great delay

• hi fellow foobar users :)

• sinbox escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Ago 2007, 23:24
    there is no god
    but he is with us foobar users
    FYI ashyshka: bad tags = no scrobbling
    time is an illusion, now is all there is
    vlc for the video stuff
    ;-)

today www.wirelessfm.net
    tommorrow the rest
  • Agreed!
    foobar2000 is the best for audio.
    vlc rocks for video files.

• cogsncogs escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Jun 2008, 14:16
    All Hail foobar!

The best player and music organizer around.
    I still have wimpyamp, but it just sits there quietly hidden in quicklaunch... |:-B)

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.