FILMS DISCUSSION

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Oct 2009, 14:28

FILMS DISCUSSION

Here we discuss films we like/dislike.

Man Bites Dog- Not a bad film at all, though having the subtitles in white whilst being in black and white is pretty stupid. Pretty pretentious too.

Friday The 13th (2009)- Terrible remake of the classic horror film.

• Kapitol21 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Oct 2009, 3:12
    The Return of the Living Dead - Containing one the funniest scene cuts I've ever spit milk out of my nose over. After Ernie goes outside to the side of the ambulance, he spots a midget (actually amputee) zombie and shoots at it. The zombie falls over and gets back up in an attempt to eat Ernie, starts running after him. The scene cuts at the exact moment before the zombie slips on mud to probably the most epic digger ever.

S. Darko - This movie fucking blows walrus schlong. A shit fest that I turned off 30 minutes in and then repeatedly stomped on until dinner time, then came back and just snapped the disc in half.

• I saw Adventureland the other day. Why the fuck was that advertised as some sort of comedy?. It really wasn't. Sure it had comedy elements but lots of movies do; that clearly wasn't the point. Still a decent movie I guess.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Nov 2009, 18:40
    Haha, my sister keeps recommending me Adventureland. Must watch, soon. Jennifer's Body is the worst shit I've seen this year.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.