point the finger, blame the other...
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Mar 2009, 0:20
    Reason 4.0 nothing more, but REASON. :)

• Usuario
    • 20 Mar 2009, 22:40
    The software actually doesn't matter. It is always about the ideas or the results your improvisations lead to :)

• Usuario
    • 5 Mar 2010, 20:08
    First I used Renoise without a MIDI keyboard but a while ago I bought myself a cheap keyboard with audio and a M-audio Oxygen 61. I switched over to Reason 4 now but I still need to get used to it.

• brazilian dark ambient

• brazilian dark ambient

• I've been doing dark ambient for more than 10 years and the gear is not that important. I still use very basic software.
    You can use virtual instruments like Absynth 4, but then you'll be using the same sounds everyone else uses, unless you know how to create your own.
    You'l need to use some multitrack/sequencer software like Cubase, Sonar or Pro Tools. Fruity Loops is also a good software to create loops and electronic parts and it's easy to use.

The software I use:
    - Sonar Producer Edition 8
    - Cool Edit Pro
    - Some VST/direct X effects (I love
    - Some VST instruments (Like Absynth and Industrial Tones)

Get a pro soundcard (but nothing fancy) and a midi controller

• Zharath escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Jun 2010, 18:12
    I agree with red_weather that your gear isn't all that important.

I personally use FL Studio 8, which does everything I need. The most important thing to do is to get accustomed with your software, so that you'll now how to get the sounds from your head to your computer. If you know how to do that, you should be able to make all sounds you want with just one program, like FL Studio or Reason.

• Niurus escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Jun 2011, 19:35
    Editado por Niurus el 1 Nov 2011, 1:02
    • Usuario
    • 31 Jul 2011, 0:06
    Are there ANY decent free softwares or are they all that expensive?

• I downloaded FL Studio XXL, have 4 free of course, and you have a lot of plugins, which you can use to make almost every music, including metal and darkwave... :D In my humble opinion it's easier than Guitar Pro or Vegas.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.