&
    Country Artist for the Year, 2009

Miranda Lambert on last.fm

Official Website

wikipedia

Miranda Lambert's youtube channel

Myspace

"Artist Main" on CMT

• It was definitely a great year for Miranda, so congratulations and hope she continues to have success!

• wingkon escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Ene 2010, 21:24
    Fuck yes.

Pardon my language.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Ene 2010, 15:55
    That's a terrific picture of Ran. She's definitely one of my favorites right now. So classic country but with a lot of honky tonk attitude.

I think I may get to see her play in June, which will be ridiculously awesome. . .

• wingkon escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Ene 2010, 20:49
    She's touring with Brad Paisley! It'll be my first country concert...if I go.

• I'd love to see her in concert =) I've already seen Sara Evans in 2008 & Jo Dee Messina in 2009, so maybe Miranda Lambert for 2010? That'd be great!

• Usuario
    • 6 Ene 2010, 0:15
    induldgecountry said:
    I'd love to see her in concert =) I've already seen Sara Evans in 2008 & Jo Dee Messina in 2009, so maybe Miranda Lambert for 2010? That'd be great!

Of country chicks I love, I have seen live: Heidi Newfield (as Trick Pony), Gretchen Wilson, Sara Evans, Emmylou Harris, Dixie Chicks, Kelly Willis, Shania Twain, and Neko Case. (Oh, and Amy Grant about 7x - she's countrified AC these days) Neko sounded the best - that woman's voice is like from another world, it's so pure and haunting. The Chicks was the best show all around. Heidi and Gretchen were the most fun, outside of the whole experience of being at a Chicks show in Nov 2006. Shania was the hottest, followed by Neko and Sara and Heidi. And all of them were awesome.

Ran is definitely highest on my list of not yet seen. From the video clips I have seen, I anticipate her being at Gretchen and Heidi's levels of skills and fun. Which would be awesome!

wingkon said:
    She's touring with Brad Paisley! It'll be my first country concert...if I go.

Wow. If I had to list two current stars I have not seen and want to, those two would be it. The show I will attend, if I make it, is a festival. That day is headlined by Alan Jackson.

Editado por un antiguo usuario el 6 Ene 2010, 0:17
    • Usuario
    • 6 Ene 2010, 0:16

• wingkon escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Ene 2010, 19:39
    You've seen The Chicks and Shania live? :O Not fair :( They need to come out of hiding and sent Taylor Swift home packing!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.