New 16 Volt

• aerozeppl escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Jun 2007, 15:41

New 16 Volt

What does everyone think?
    Apparently the album is #1 for metropolis right now. I have given it a few listens and really like it. Much more electronics than Supercoolnothing. He definitely took things in a different direction but I like it. For the old skool only purists there is Cable and Wires.

• aerozeppl escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Jul 2007, 14:29

Great Album

I have let this album grow on me for a while and it really is great. All the tracks work well and bleed into each other. Definitely more melodic than previous efforts but that is good. The only down side is I have not been able to find it in any stores locally.

• vx_GASMAN escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Sep 2007, 0:16
    You mean Fullblackhabit? I love that one, it's got some good harsh tracks like Cables & Wires, but also some pretty good experimental soft songs.

"If my amplifier was loud enough I'd make sure it killed everyone in the room including me."
    • nosmo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Nov 2007, 13:54
    I'll admit, I was sceptical from the moment I picked it up, but I'm very satisfied. The experimentation that's been done on it is very good, although I'd still be happy with it the whole album was like the first few albums.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Nov 2007, 22:44
    A massive improvement after Supercoolnothing.

Loved everything up until that one came out. Fullblackhabit rekindled my interest.

• ryanspeck escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Dic 2007, 14:27
    I wasn't overly impressed with Supercoolnothing, but a few of the tracks grew on me.

One listen was more than enough for Fullblackhabit. Exceptionally dull and pointless.

Ryan Speck
  • I'm in the "Vast Improvement over SuperCoolNothing" camp. And You Are All Alone Again and Cables & Wires were enough to get me excited, but overall the entire album is a significant improvement over some of his more recent work - and the live show was awesome.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.