Project 86 - Rival Factions (What do you think?)

• Project 86 - Rival Factions (What do you think?)

Well, I definitely think the style changed quite a bit. I personally like it. I like bands that try and evolve themselves if they can. Some bands aren't able to accomplish this, and are better sticking to the norm.

My favorite tracks are:

1. 01 Evil (A Chorus Of Resistance)
    2. 06 Pull Me Closer, Violent Dancer

Not sure why, just very catchy for me.

• djmojo21 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Jun 2007, 5:28

Yes, yes, YES!

The new album is amazing. The new style was a risky move for P86, but they nailed it! Many bands will alter their style to stay relavant, but I think Project made this move because it was their natural evolution.

I couldn't be happier with Project right now.

Fav tracks:
    1. 03 The Forces Of Radio Have Dropped A Viper Into The Rhythm Section
    2. 01 Evil (A Chorus Of Resistance)
    3. 06 Pull Me Closer, Violent Dancer

I picked track 3 as my #1 based on the title alone. Having been in radio, I laughed out loud when I first read the song listing. =)

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Jul 2007, 11:59
    i don't like the album that much, the old project86 was better, but that's just my opinion.

my fav tracks are:
    1. Evil (A Chorus of Resistance)
    2. Pull Me Closer, Violent Dancer
    3. The Forces Of Radio Have Dropped A Viper Into The Rythm Section

• CovinS escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Sep 2007, 5:56
    The vox on the second song are crazy. Definitely not my favorite album by them though; really have to be in the right mood.

A group for listeners that appreciate and enjoy music with Sensual aspects and/or subtleties.
  • It's pretty sweet from what I've heard on it, I definately need to pick it up :)

♫Relient K is love♫

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.