Few members

• Gjervan escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 May 2006, 18:04

Few members

After this group were created (and the other deleted?) the amount of "registred" de Burgh-fans have been DOUBLED. The bad thing is, that only means I joined ChrisDeBurgh by creating a group.

According to the rules of last.fm, "old" groups with less than three members will be deleted, but as far as I understood, "old" really means "old". So, we still got some time to get the third and last member.

but, a group dedicated to such a popular artist should atract more than three members (or two, as the reality is) Some reasons may be:
    1) Bad advertising
    2) Adult contemporary-fans do not have the same urge to mastrubate their "elite" taste in music as metalheads have
    3) Due to my biased anglophilia, I (wrongly?) assumed English to be a broader language than German. Swahili and Sami.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 May 2006, 17:37
    I will make some advertising. Sure there are many people who want to join us

• ItsMe1989 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 May 2006, 11:23
    Proud to be your third member, Chris de Burgh is great.

• Gjervan escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 May 2006, 17:37
    Yay. Then we are atleast enough to not be deleted. Although a bit more lively community is not such a bad thing to strive for.

• OK. I just increased the group membership by 33%.

It's just a matter of time before more people join.

• Usuario
    • 27 May 2006, 6:36

:D happy 2 join

i just joined the Group. am a big fan of Chris De Burgh. I will try 2 place some ads 2 this group in both my last.fm account and my website.
    Thanx

• xiaogui escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Jul 2006, 23:53
    I don't speak Swahili, but I'm a big fan of Chris de Burgh and I just joined.. because it's much cooler to join a CdB-Group than one of the (assumably) thousands of Metal-Groups (which I also listen to). So.. hello! :)

• Awesome...I'm #10. Probably the only "american" in the group as well. Technically South African...but I've been in the States for more than a decade, so I've unofficially (unfortunately?) adopted the title.

Anyway...glad to find other people who appreciate Chris de Burgh!

• Add another American

I'm In! From LI, NY USA. My college room mate introduced me to CdB music. I enjoy it. There are still a few import only CDs I don't yet have...

• DieOmi escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Oct 2006, 22:41

I'm Nr. 16!

Hi, been here over a year but just stumbled over you guys. Obviously, I joined immediatley!
    My first CdeB concert was in '84 hier in Germany and I've only missed 1 since then!

• Zenithuk escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Nov 2006, 6:46
    Number 19 checkin' in. :)

Chris de Burgh is such an underrated artist. Though I must admit I listen to his earlier stuff, haven't heard any of his recent work (and I hate Lady In Red with a vengeance!).

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, hope the group grows!

• tantetil escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Nov 2006, 12:07
    And I'm number 20.
    I just bought his last album (The storyman) to prepare myself for the concert in Amsterdam on december 4.

• brankin escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Nov 2006, 9:18
    I'm friends with Chris' son, Michael.

Deadly.

NO.
    • Usuario
    • 1 Jun 2007, 13:50
    Welcome group Chris De Burgh
    CHRIS DE BURGH

• samy1883 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Abr 2011, 8:08

i m sad

CHRIS DE BURGH is a great singer but alot of people how listen to pop music don't know him
    so i suggest to advertising to CHRIS DE BURGH because this kind of music is disperse

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.