Build with Leopard Fixes

• alekoki escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Nov 2007, 10:26

i still have some issues on Leopard

- the LastFMHelper crashes

more important:

- there is a conflict with X11, xterm losses focus every second if Last.fm is running

• sharevari escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 22 Nov 2007, 11:45
    alekoki, could you please go to Library/Logs/CrashReporter under your user directory and mail the file LastFmHelper.crash.log to erik at last.fm. Thanks!

We're still looking into the X11 problem.

• alekoki escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Nov 2007, 13:45

crashed or not...

guess what... I couldn't find the file you mentioned, so I guess it's not really crashed, however I do get it red labeled as "Not responding" in the Activity Monitor

• iancr escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Dic 2007, 6:23

iPod support broken for anyone else?

I haven't seen my iPod plays make it to Last.fm since I upgraded to Leopard, even with this latest beta. Anyone else?

ian

• still sketchy...

The auto updater downloaded and installed 1.4.0.56174 for me today. It has crashed once too - it did try and send a crash report but was unsuccessful and I too cannot find anything in Logs\CrashReporter

I've got the same problems as the last two posters - i haven't seen my iPod since leopard and LastFmHelper doesn't shut down with LastFm ( not sure if it should? ) but does suffer from the not responding issue too.

Mike

• johnny87 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Dic 2007, 13:55
    For those that don't see their ipod,
    had the same problems with the builds above this one here.
    This is the only one which detects my ipod in 10.5.

• Still waiting for any of the builds to see my 2nd gen. Shuffle (not that it ever worked)

• fat_tits escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Dic 2007, 21:17
    I have had a problem with build 1.4.2.58240 and previous builds where when I set the program to not appear in the dock the application options won't show up in the menu bar. I will be focused on the Last.fm window the menu bar will still have all the options for the previously focused application.

• mxcl escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 2 Ene 2008, 12:32
    This isn't a bug. This is what OSX does when you have nothing in the dock. It is your choice. Menu and dock or neither.

• fat_tits escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Ene 2008, 22:48
    Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up

• beetfreek escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Sep 2009, 23:40

Last.fm scrobbler app still doesn't start normally

On my Leopard (now Snow Leopard) system the Last.fm app just doesn't start when I open iTunes. I have to force quit manually, then start once again Last.fm, then it works. Anyone has this problem?

• Humble Request

I would really like some sort of threshold of how long a song is played before it is scrobbled. 20 seconds seems about right (or, even better, a percentage of the track length), but as it is songs that I'm simply shuffling through without really listening get added to my list.

I would contribute the code myself, but I'm not that gifted. I can, however, help you out with the wiki on github (or something else if you want to trade).

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.