Radio Play Problems with Last.FM Mac Desktop Beta

• jstncwlcx escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Abr 2012, 20:16

Radio Play Problems with Last.FM Mac Desktop Beta

Hi,

I recently downloaded the new beta of the Last.FM Mac desktop mac application/scrobbler. I love a lot about it... especially some of the things it fixes. But I have been experiencing one annoying issue.

When I play a radio station it stops playing between each track. Once a track finishes, it appears to switch to the next track and the controls in the upper right corner don't show the track as paused...but the track isn't playing.

The only way to get it playing again is hit the pause button, and then it it once again.

I am using the 2.1.17 version of the Desktop app.

I was wondering if this was a known issue? and if there were any known fixes?

Thanks for your time.

• Dr-Leech escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Abr 2012, 16:26
    Same issue here.
    Next track is loaded/loading, but you need to click pause and then play again to start playing next track.
    Lion 10.7.3
    Last.fm client 2.1.17

• akhonda97 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Abr 2012, 17:44

Same issue

also the same issue

OS X 10.7.3
    Last.fm 2.1.17

• Joe857 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Abr 2012, 19:48
    Same issue. OS X 10.6.8, Last.fm 2.1.17.

do you like synthpop? do you like music that gives people feels? listen to marketing! http://marketing.bandcamp.com
    • Skaidon escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Abr 2012, 17:48
    Same issue, very annoying - going back to Spotify till this is resolved.

Otherwise, love the new app - brings me back to actually using LAst.fm versus just scrobbling to Last.fm!

My setup:

Mac OS X 10.7.3
    Last.fm 2.1.17 (built on Qt 4.8.0)

• OiCkilL escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Abr 2012, 2:32
    same issue here

OS X 10.7.3
    Last.fm 2.1.17

• iSkiapod escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 24 Abr 2012, 21:18

Plays OK, but scrobbles not saved

Spent an hour ot two listening to Friends Radio today. No problems listening but whilst the desktop app displayed info about each song, none were saved to my recently played tracks.

Running Windows XP, with Last.fm 2.1.17

I really must get round to creating a cool signature for this box
    • hansen- escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Abr 2012, 4:33

same issue!

snow leopard - last.fm beta

• markcarey escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2012, 14:11

Same problem here

OS X 10.7.3
    Last.fm 2.1.17

• viridius escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 26 Abr 2012, 14:25

Similar, also..

I've been having similar problems with the stream dropping - sometimes pause/play works, sometimes I have to restart.

I've also noticed that sometimes I can't adjust the volume using the slider in the app, and the only way to fix it is to restart.

Looks good so far, if the bugs get fixed!

• gr0ver escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2012, 17:08
    Такая же проблема наблюдается у меня на моем MacBookPro с Lion и последними обновлениями системы. После каждого трека по радио, приходится нажимать паузу в скробблере и play и тогда воспроизведение новой песни продолжается.

Скробблер очень крутой, но вот такая проблема (

• jasonw222 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2012, 20:22

same issue here

OS X 10.7.3
    Last.fm 2.1.18

• Same issue for me, I have to pause and play again or else the next track won't play.
    Mac OS X 10.6.8
    Last.fm 2.1.18

• mtslammer escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Abr 2012, 2:28

Re: Radio Play Problems with Last.FM Mac Desktop Beta

jstncwlcx said:
    Hi,

I recently downloaded the new beta of the Last.FM Mac desktop mac application/scrobbler. I love a lot about it... especially some of the things it fixes. But I have been experiencing one annoying issue.

When I play a radio station it stops playing between each track. Once a track finishes, it appears to switch to the next track and the controls in the upper right corner don't show the track as paused...but the track isn't playing.

The only way to get it playing again is hit the pause button, and then it it once again.

I am using the 2.1.17 version of the Desktop app.

I was wondering if this was a known issue? and if there were any known fixes?

Thanks for your time.

I'm having the same issue
    OSX 10.6.8
    Last.fm 2.1.17

Cheers
    mtslammer

• jstncwlcx escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Abr 2012, 4:48

Problem continues with new update...

FYI ...

I just updated to the new Beta version 2.1.1.8 on OS X 10.7.3 and I'm still having the same exact problem.

• benmosher escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Abr 2012, 15:00

Still present in 2.1.18

Ditto @jstncwlcx.

• gr0ver escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Abr 2012, 16:58
    Клиент обновился, а проблема паузы после каждого трека по радио осталась =(

• Dr-Leech escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Abr 2012, 1:28
    Same problem in 2.1.18.

• Same issue here. Need to click pause/play for every track.

• eartle escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 28 Abr 2012, 15:30
    I'm unable to reproduce this problem on my machine. Could you tell me which version of QuickTime you have installed? Or if there is something unusual with your audio setup. Thanks!

Was the Last.fm Client Team - @eartle
    See also:
    Mobbler: the Last.fm radio player and scrobbler for Nokia/Symbian.
    Setlist Scrobbler: scrobble the Setlist.fm setlists for your Last.fm attended events.
  • Same problem here. Had it both on 2.1.17 and 2.1.18. Sometimes it might start playing the next track, but most of the times it will display the next track info, but will not be playing anything until you press pause/play. This happens either if the radio comes to the track change all by itself or if you press Skip button.

OS X 10.7.3
    QuickTime 7.7.1 (2315)
    Perian 1.2.3
    Flip4Mac WMV 2.4.2.4

I've tried to look at the Console when the radio switches tracks, there is nothing there when this happens. Deleting all Last.fm assets (Caches, Library, Prefs, etc.) didn't help either.

• dvrooman escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 29 Abr 2012, 18:45
    I'm having the same issue. I'm using a RME Fireface 800 for output. I do have Airfoil, but having it active or not doesn't seem to change the play issues in Last.fm.

I'm not sure exactly where to look to tell you the version of Quicktime I'm using. The System Report says 7.7.1 under the Frameworks heading if that helps.

OS X 10.7.3
    Perian 1.2.3
    Flip4Mac WMV 2.4.0.11

I've also deleted all Last.fm preferences/caches/etc to no avail.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 4:37
    Same issue here. This was happening in the last beta, and is still happening in the latest beta (that came out a few days ago). OS X 10.7.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 May 2012, 2:21

Same issue

same issue

please fix!

• Truly Irritating and Renders Last.fm useless

I only recently started having this issue, but same thing. The next track plays a few seconds then stops, then I have to pause an hit play again for it to continue.

Proud Mother and Creative Geek.
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.