Amarok 2.5.0 doesn't scrobble properly [--> SOLVED]

• Amarok 2.5.0 doesn't scrobble properly [--> SOLVED]

I've Amarok 2.5.0 with Kubuntu 12.04 installed.

Amarok scrobbles by pure chance: some tracks are scrobbled, a lot of tracks are not scrobbled.

This hint from the forum (changing the config file) doesn't help.
    ignoreWallet=no or ignoreWallet=yes has the same result.

Any hints are wanted. Has anybody solutions for this problem?

Thank you in advance :-)

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

Editado por roterkobold el 8 Jun 2012, 18:16
    • SirKala escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2012, 13:35
    I've got the same problem. It scrobbles most tracks alright, but I've got some artists that never get through: Skálmöld being one of them. There doesn't seem to be many other people with the same problem.

I'm running Arch Linux and the other users / developers usually seem to spot these kind of things fast, but now there's nothing about this and I feel like maybe I've done something wrong with the tags.

• I was seeing this and posted an amarok bug about it (#299545), changed my phonon backend to vlc and then it seemed to be working ok. Though today, I seem to be missing tracks again

• Amarok is messing up my scrobbles too. Some tracks are submitted twice. It seems to be random which tracks gets duplicates.

I didn't notice tracks that don't get scrobbled though.

Anyone else getting duplicates?

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 May 2012, 23:11
    Im getting duplicates most of the time when i rate the song or i reload the lyrics but in my case 15% of the tracks dont scrobble.

Anyone got a solution for this

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 May 2012, 22:26
    ... oh and the problem isnt with the songs or tags because they scrobbled well sometimes and sometimes not. Im thinking that the problem is in the phonom when other app takes control.

• Today I switched from phonon to VLC. I hope that will solve the problem...

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• I listened to an album trough VLC and all the tracks were scrobbled properly. The problem really comes from Amarok. if you use "cat .xsession-errors" you can see that Amarok scrobbles twice: at the beginning and at the end of each tracks.

• "cat .xsession-errors" produces too much output, and I'm lazy ;-P But you're right, last.fm is not the problem, but Amarok with Phonon. Since I started using VLC as a backend, my problems dissolved. Everything is fine now :-)

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.