Who are you?

• Who are you?

Simple question...who are you on AP.net?

It must be obvious...I am in the infamous PunK_WalKer.... :)

~ Kara
  • that's such an amazing name.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Abr 2005, 1:02
    I'm sAuL. THE END.

• Usuario
    • 5 Abr 2005, 4:55
    dude...dont listen to this guy...I am Punk_Walker on ap.net, but it was taken on here, and so was adding the x inbetween my name to show how core i am ....dont believe this guy. i dont know why he would do this...its wierd

i settled for this name cause i knew no one would have it, but seriously...i am Punk_Walker, please dont let this guy ruin my name....

FIN

• I'm Spider-Man......oh wait no I'm not I'm [Brendan].

Great Scott!!!

• guess.

• Usuario
    • 5 Abr 2005, 20:05
    A she-beast? I WON DIDN'T I! sAuL RULEZ!

Shit.

END!!!1

Editado por un antiguo usuario el 6 Abr 2005, 0:03
    • Usuario
    • 6 Abr 2005, 10:09
    me

• Man, I prefer the AP boards to this shit so much better....and I thought we were a bunch of assholes. :P

~ Kara
  • i have had it up to here with your play on words, you clever clever man you. anyways, wanna listen to anberlin together and maybe some fall out boy to set it off right? THE END

• ps - up the punx.

• Usuario
    • 7 Abr 2005, 19:58
    Wow, how about you stop talking trash about my friend? Walker and I have known each other a long time and I'm not going to sit by and let you try and mash him on a message board ok?

-End.

• muskawo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Abr 2005, 22:41
    OH NOES INTERNET DRAMA!!!!1111

• i am.... irthesteve... suprise, suprise

• Usuario
    • 8 Abr 2005, 3:21

Re:

Quoth muskawo:
    OH NOES INTERNET DRAMA!!!!1111

Thanks for checking out my art page!!! Now please shower me with messages because I'm a needy whore!!

Whore.

• muskawo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 Abr 2005, 5:16
    you don't deserve messages.You're mean to people on the INTERNETS!!! that's illegal and wrong.I see you mock, mock the wonder that is Absolutepunk.net (no connected to the vodka I'm xXedgeXx, yo.)
    Dont mock tates minions. They'll attack you with advance copies of fall out boys new album which also happens to be better than any cd ever made by ANYONE!!!!!!!!!1!!1 Even jesus, if he had ever made cds.

Man, ap boards are so much better than this place. I'm going to go give some people scene points based on how emo their hair is.

BYE LOSERS.

• Usuario
    • 8 Abr 2005, 17:35
    I can't believe an asshole like you added Tate to your friends list. He doesn't like you let alone thinks you are his friend so just fuck off and go back to whatever lame whole you came out of and leave us alone ok?

I bet you don't even listen to Finch or MxPx so why are you here? Whore.

• What the fuck are you're guy's problems? Are you striving to be assholes or were you just born that way?

~ Kara
  • yea what the fuck your all idiots. you're sarcasm eats shit and your all striving to be assholes.

• Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2005, 4:15
    PunKxTexasxRanger, I feel you. These guys have been assholes the entire time this forum has been up. I try to defend Tate, but they just continue to come over here and bash. I think they're from Pitchfork or something.

By the way, do you have any more pics? You're cute.

• Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2005, 17:41
    i was born this way...dont hate...i didnt choose this...its how i was born....i cant believe you are so insensitive to my lifestyle you asshole...unlike you i didnt choose this for myselfd...punk*runner*swim*track

el finito del scorcho

• Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2005, 17:42
    i was born this way...dont hate...i didnt choose this...its how i was born....i cant believe you are so insensitive to my lifestyle you asshole...unlike you i didnt choose this for myselfd...punk*runner*swim*track

el finito del scorcho

p.s. I"M not okay i promise........MCR are music gods you assholes

• muskawo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2005, 22:51
    I'm not hatin' :( :( I just want you to add me to your myspace :( :( :(

• Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2005, 23:56
    • muskawo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Abr 2005, 22:46
    woooo, awesome. You win :( Nothing beats a pink polo shirt.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.