• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Abr 2011, 15:51

Taste-o-meter

Taste-o-meter
    Compare your taste with the person above you :D

• Your musical compatibility with Raccoon4ik is High

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Apocalyptica, My Chemical Romance, Muse and Green Day.

• juvestone escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2011, 10:10
    Your musical compatibility with ColDDream13 is High
    =========================================
    Music you have in common includes Poets of the Fall, TRUSTcompany, Love Turns Hate, Hollywood Undead and Radiohead.

• Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2011, 10:44
    Your musical compatibility with juvestone is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, 30 Seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace and Muse.

• Daelka escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Abr 2011, 10:50
    Your musical compatibility with Raccoon4ik is Super

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Nightwish, Muse, Three Days Grace and Apocalyptica. :PPP :D

Dael
  • Your musical compatibility with Daelka is Super

Music you have in common includes IAMX, Poets of the Fall, 30 Seconds to Mars, Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows and Rise Against.

• Usuario
    • 28 Abr 2011, 17:31
    Your musical compatibility with ColDDream13 is Medium

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Apocalyptica, My Chemical Romance, Muse and Oomph!.

• Your musical compatibility with Raccoon4ik is Very Low :D

• Usuario
    • 18 Jun 2011, 22:18
    Your musical compatibility with ochechulaa is Low

Music you have in common includes Bullet for My Valentine, The Subways, Linkin Park, Duffy and The Academy Is....

;p

• Your musical compatibility with Fire_and_Water is Super

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Korn, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne and My Chemical Romance.

• Your musical compatibility with hellodinna is Super

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse, The Academy Is..., Keane and Sigur Rós.

• xpinkyyx escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Jul 2011, 2:03
    Your musical compatibility with Moondaughter is Super

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Placebo, The Kooks, My Chemical Romance and Paramore.

• eleonorah escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Jul 2011, 11:28
    Your musical compatibility with xpinkyyx is Super

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds to Mars, Placebo, Paramore, Kings of Leon and Arctic Monkeys.

The day after a triumph is as hollow as the day after a tragedy.
    • kikkeer escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Jul 2011, 7:21
    Your musical compatibility with eleonorah is SUPER.

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds To Mars, Hurts, Paramore, Pink Floyd and Kings of Leon.

• Your musical compatibility with kikkeer is SUPER

Music you have in common includes The Pierces, 30 Seconds To Mars, Hurts, Florence + the Machine and OneRepublic

• Your musical compatibility with SuperPotworek is Super

Music you have in common includes The Pierces, 30 Seconds To Mars, Within Temptation, The Pretty Reckless and Christina Aguilera.

• juvestone escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 Oct 2011, 10:53
    Your musical compatibility with LiluBaxteR is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Pretty Reckless, Skillet, 30 Seconds To Mars, Three Days Grace and Evanescence.

• imogene1 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Oct 2011, 7:11
    Your musical compatibility with juvestone is Super

• Your musical compatibility with imogene1 is Unknown

• Your musical compatibility with maeuschen6 is Low.

Music you have in common includes Portishead, Lamb, Kings Of Leon, Sigur Rós and Coldplay.

• Your musical compatibility with panalgesia is SUPER

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds To Mars, Clint Mansell, Adele, the GazettE and My Chemical Romance.

I was gonna conquer the world, but then I saw something shiny, and I got distracted.
    • BennodaLP escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Dic 2011, 9:18
    Your musical compatibility with Eweliniuks is Super

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds To Mars, Coldplay, Nirvana, Kings Of Leon and Lady Gaga.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit BennodaLP ist Niedrig

Ihr habt u.a folgende Musik gemeinsam: 30 Seconds To Mars, Sum 41, Nirvana, Eminem und The Offspring.

• Your musical compatibility with LitleMissSucker is Very High

Music you have in common includes 30 Seconds To Mars, Three Days Grace, Green Day, Paramore and Foo Fighters.

• Your musical compatibility with SirWretch is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and Skillet.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.