Foro » Label Services Forum

Unlist an artist as managed by me (was: delete an artist page)

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Abr 2011, 0:32
    i don't know if this is possible for you guys, but could you remove any possible affiliation i have had with the page

http://www.last.fm/music/John+Weisbecker

• DrTchock1 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Abr 2011, 7:48

Please remove an artist from my account

Hi,

Can you please remove the artist CanaanIsAble from my management account - I'm not in the band anymore.

Thanks,

Sam

Username: DrTchock1

• Hello, I'm Managing Cecimonster vs Donka, But I also have the past profile that same band, could you delete it from my music manager?, it's Cecimonster Vs. Donka (note the "V" in caps lock and the period). thank you very much

• kinajae escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Abr 2011, 13:16

Please remove an artist from my account and the other artist does not result in music

Hi,
    Can you please remove the artist "John Blasa" ... The Band from my management account ?
    I created John Blasa... The Band (http://www.lastfm.it/music/John+Blasa...The+Band) with a more complete profile (where I can log in and upload music) but when I do a search for this artist one, it comes up that artist not found.

Thanks,

kinajae

• VonDozier escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 Abr 2011, 20:04
    Can you delete "Hello Brite Clear Disco" from my label?

• Unlist an artist as managed by me (was: delete an artist page)

Please remove the Artist "Yestreen" from my label.

• delete artist

Can you please delete the artist that i'm managing, luis formiga

Thank you

• delete artist

please delete the artist I used to mnage with my previous account

p a o l o t a m i

(no spaces)

• remove artist

hi there,

please remove the artist page I created with my previous account (email in the profile is the same)

p a o l o t a m i

(no spaces)
    cheers

• Hello

Can you please remove Profugos fom my acount??

• Help!

What do i do?? i deleted my username account thinking the artist page i had would go too but now i see its still there and i no longer have access to it and i just want it gone especially the wikipage just everything, go back as if it wasn't ever made. the page is under the name "Electra Key" i made a new username to be able to post in here.

please and thank you

• Re: Help!

electrakey pisze:
    What do i do?? i deleted my username account thinking the artist page i had would go too but now i see its still there and i no longer have access to it and i just want it gone especially the wikipage just everything, go back as if it wasn't ever made. the page is under the name "Electra Key" i made a new username to be able to post in here.

please and thank you

It is not possible to remove an artist page. I locked wiki page on this artist page, so this page is not editable now.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • Sexyha escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Jun 2011, 8:26

If You Can

Can you please delete "Seyha Saumweber" from my account. I'm managing it and I don't want to anymore.

• delete my page

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Jun 2011, 10:01
    I would like to part with this page: http://www.last.fm/music/J%C3%A4ggernaut

• jemix escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 29 Jun 2011, 11:44
    Hi,
    Can you please remove the artist "T-Wind" from my management account ?
    thanks

• Can you please delete the artist that i'm managing, luis formiga

Thank you

• AXSCQ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 Jul 2011, 0:35

Music Management

Hi,
    Can You help me remove an artist page under my management?

Thanks.

-Alex Quadros
    "Hardcore will never die, but you will "
  • Remove artist from label page.

Hi, can staff remove Steve H from this label page.. http://www.last.fm/label/ArtisticDirectionRecordings please? Thanks.

• Can you please remove 'Dreamwire' from my label page? Thanks staff

this chaos is killing me....

can you please delete ripping off the band aid from tara masterson-hally's page. it wont let me delete it, thanks!

• SANDJA escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Sep 2011, 20:01
    can you plese deleta artist SANDJA from my music manager: http://www.last.fm/music/SANDJA?ac=sandj

thnx

• Could you remove 'Sunfuck' from my account?

Thanks

• oona003 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Sep 2011, 10:45
    Could you please disassociate the artist "ma...ma" from my account?
    Thank you

• Dark Void
    Beyond Human
    and please set JBK Project only for huteusz.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.