Foro » General Discussion

At the moment ...

• I returned home exceptionally intoxicated and made myself chicken and noodles. Except as I am sitting down to eat the chicken and noodles, I am realising for some reason that I put peppers in it. I don't know why I did that.

Also Katzenjammer.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • Madelines escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 May 2012, 13:59
    Frozencheck said:

I have the one on the right, Logitech Z-2300 baby. Sweeet. <3

ProximityFuze said:
    Madelines said:
    Vibrating indeed! Dang, I wish I would have bought bigger speakers now, lol.
    Ever seen the movie Private Parts Mads? That'll give you an idea about using bigger speakers. ;-)
    No I haven't, but I shall. ; )

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • I'm too pissed off to even explain it!

• I am hungry because I am fat.

• A rare Steak and some Single Malt sounds good ->RIGHT NOW!!

• I am attempting to make some cover art for a new album. It isn't going well. :'(

• I am being all ghetto.

• unbirthday said:
    I am hungry because I am fat.

I love you

• SaoCartel escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 May 2012, 10:38
    Semi-bored, yet intrigued with this music. Oh and there is a cut on my foot with a bunch of blood smeared all around it. Neat.

• I'm thinking about yesterday, had such a great night ! :D

Still enjoying, haha

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • katniptea escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 May 2012, 17:50
    At the moment, I am knitting and typing this out, while I try to decide what I should go eat for lunch.

"Happiness can be found, even at the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore
  • Sensualeyes said:
    unbirthday said:
    I am hungry because I am fat.

I love you

Ily2<3

I am acting like a freak at work because it's Friday.

• Drinking coffee an wondering how my friend is getting on at his new department at his work, an im about to fire up some team fortress 2.

"Cast your eyes to heaven..You get a knife in the back"
    • oliskye escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 19 May 2012, 15:56
    At the moment I just wondering about someone that i just sent the email to..i know all of mine we read the moment it was in, but no reply what so ever. I just don't get it "oh , wow now i have a neu life, i got to find everthing new and abandoned all about the last ones.. " so bloody .. I just dont get it -_- as if it's so easily to find a good one -_-

Well, maybe there are so many nice people around, and i am wrong -_-

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• I am singing Queen really loud.

• I am writing my 500th post on these forums. I feel like that is a semi-decent accomplishment given I didn't really know these forums existed a couple of months back.

Leave my a's alone.
  • I'm eating lasagne <3

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • watching seinfeld :]

• I'm worried about my mommy. :(

• Dancing with my dog (inbetween posting) I'll be on BGT next year lol.

"I never picked cotton"
  • I would give a lot to go back to bed right now.

• I have lots of things to do.

• -

WOLF WITH A T-REX COCK
    Editado por Lastfmsupport el 22 May 2012, 16:07
  • I'm bored to the extreme.

• We are all privy to yet another Troll infestation.
    This should keep the Mods busy today!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.