Foro » General Discussion

What you want right now?

• I would enjoy my feet not being bricks of ice.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • SaoCartel escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2012, 6:26
    krazyorange said:
    I would enjoy my feet not being bricks of ice.

I love having cold feet.

OT: A maid would be nice to clean would be very nice. Very.

• a cornfield, the ability to summon demons, a chocolate kiss, seven wives, a zebra, purple sunglasses, a husband, a flying time machine like in willy wonka, nipple piercing, the sunday paper

• my new laptop to be here and to have money and pay my damn debts :(

• A Rockin' club to t ake over the local venue down the road and play 50's Rockabilly & Rock 'n' Roll.

"I never picked cotton"
    • XirtAMg0D escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2012, 14:38
    Copulate

• Kennoth escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2012, 15:22
    Doesn't matter, I can't have it anyway.

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• xShackled escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2012, 15:43

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen el 17 Abr 2014, 1:15
  • Mayweather VS Pacquiao - A real fight!

Although Cotto lost a weekend ago, he sure keeped Mayweathers attention by roping him almost every round!!

• unbirthday said:
    a cornfield, the ability to summon demons, a chocolate kiss, seven wives, a zebra, purple sunglasses, a husband, a flying time machine like in willy wonka, nipple piercing, the sunday paper

I am thinking this would be the best film ever created.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • digitalhooligan said:
    Mayweather VS Pacquiao - A real fight!

Although Cotto lost a weekend ago, he sure keeped Mayweathers attention by roping him almost every round!!

Mayweather and Pacquiao would be a great fight that I would pay to see too!!

I lost with Cotto, I would want to see Cotto fight Mayweather again though, with Cotto throwing more combinations

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• herman1155 said:
    digitalhooligan said:
    Mayweather VS Pacquiao - A real fight!

Mayweather and Pacquiao would be a great fight that I would pay to see too!!

I lost with Cotto, I would want to see Cotto fight Mayweather again though, with Cotto throwing more combinations

Yeah, a Cotto VS Mayweather rematch would be epic!

• I want company, I feel lonely at the moment :(

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • Crimxcrim escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2012, 21:33
    I want 2 things.

1) I want July to be here so I can go to Comic Con
    2) I want to find a girlfriend that would entertain the thought of going to Comic Con.

Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

• krazyorange said:
    unbirthday said:
    a cornfield, the ability to summon demons, a chocolate kiss, seven wives, a zebra, purple sunglasses, a husband, a flying time machine like in willy wonka, nipple piercing, the sunday paper

I am thinking this would be the best film ever created.

LOL

• To go back in time...

• a peaceful meadow to lay down and die in

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 May 2012, 16:24
    Kennoth said:
    Doesn't matter, I can't have her anyway.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 May 2012, 20:35
    many things(and one person) that i can't have anyway,and music player that have about 2TB of memory,fast internet to download maaaaaany music,time machine(to see the 1930's),

• Someone to cure my boredom.

• For people to stop testing my mother fucking patience :$

• holly75 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 May 2012, 14:51
    digitalhooligan said:
    For people to stop testing my mother fucking patience :$
    I know that feeling!

I would like to be debt free....that's what I want right now. I'll keep on dreaming.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • a mobile bed, and my bank account to have an amount composed of 10000000000000000000000000000 numbers

• To sleep as long as I want without disturbance.

• To listen to heavy guitars all damn day...and yawl best not try to stop me!!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.