Foro » General Discussion

What was the highlight of your day?

• A free box of feijoas.

Leave my a's alone.
    • coby111 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Abr 2012, 6:31
    I got chased by a huge dog while cycling down some farm roads. It chased me for a while, then when I came to a stop, it licked my leg then ran back home. I was like WTF WAS THAT SHIT?! But it seriously made me laugh, that dog was goofy.

• DaddyPobbin said:
    Farting in peace

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • Oreiora escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Abr 2012, 10:11
    Sleeping in until 2:00pm

• Buying a bouquet of deep red roses <3

• jayleann said:
    did you make a video?

No, I did not.
    ---

I had a Domino's pizza today. I came.

• Enjoying the sunny weather.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Free drugs.

• Today was pretty uneventful, the highlight of it was finally realizing I've wasted my entire Sunday sitting at my computer listening to last.fm and than realizing this is what i do everyday of my life. :|

• SaoCartel escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Abr 2012, 5:15
    Monday starting. Yup, I said it.

• Wearing socks with sandals at the supermarket. Like a CEO.

Mad?

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • I ate a vanilla covered expresso bean,.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Abr 2012, 12:24
    staying indoors all day and sleeping through most of it. after getting no sleep for two days, sweating to death then near freezing to death all in the same day and hiking for about 8 hours, it was well worth it to waste a day. viva la vacation.

• Efabop escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Abr 2012, 17:19
    seeing Daniel fall sideways off his chair from laughing <3

• yellowcarpet said:
    Reading the first review for this product on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Hair-Removal-Creme-200ml/dp/B000KKNQBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334303468&sr=8-1

Aaaaw, bless the poor bastard! :D

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • NFXFSX escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Abr 2012, 20:05
    Shaved my hair down.

• Kennoth escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Abr 2012, 20:35
    yellowcarpet said:
    Reading the first review for this product on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Hair-Removal-Creme-200ml/dp/B000KKNQBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334303468&sr=8-1

Hahaha. The very next review is equally entertaining.

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• estuaay escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Abr 2012, 4:26
    My day just started over here. Awkward... But so far.. my highlight is managing to finish a four page essay. Easy. I know, but I was dying, bro.

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
  • Trailer for the new Fear Factory album.

• this bb... but wait !!! there is more to come !!! I am about to puke on my boss today ;) I will keep you updated with this

• impending pie dinner

• Some CDs and a Digital Video Disc aka Digital Versatile Disc I had ordered arrived. So I listened to two of the Compact Discs and watched the DVD.

I also ate four Pringles, two at a time as per my preferred method.

• xShackled escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Abr 2012, 15:53

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen el 17 Abr 2014, 1:15
  • I studied all afternoon

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.