Foro » General Discussion

Last Album You Listened to Begining to End, No Skipping!

• Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique

I often skip part of the final "bouillabaisse" but today I didn't... Fuck... RIP MCA

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • Oceansize's "Self Preserved While The Bodies Float Up"

Oh that sacred substance I crave.
    It's just another privilege I wave.
  • capsule - MORE! MORE! MORE!

I think my ears are about to bleed but for some reason I'm still listening to it. LANDING STEPPING JUMPING JUMPER AAAAAAUUUUHGGGHGHGHGH. bbl, going to listen to it another 473 times in a row. True story; look at my recent tracks.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 9:52
    I thought that Cults album was attrocious. Just saying, I mean everyone has different tastes it just wasn't for me at all!

On the way home from work last night and every night this week Death Cab for Cutie - Something About Airplanes. Excellent album.

• 2bloo4U escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 10:22
    krazyorange said:
    capsule - MORE! MORE! MORE!

I think my ears are about to bleed but for some reason I'm still listening to it. LANDING STEPPING JUMPING JUMPER AAAAAAUUUUHGGGHGHGHGH. bbl, going to listen to it another 473 times in a row. True story; look at my recent tracks.
    Seeing this post made me want to listen to this album all the way through again, because I havent done so in a while.
    I'm stuck on JUMPER again though, so I doubt I'll finish before finally going to sleep.

That being said, I think the last album I listened to from beginning to end with no skipping was Daft Punk's Discovery album.

Actually, I might have skipped back to repeat some songs. IDK, my memory is terrible.

• The last few:

Doomtree - FH:XV
    Doomtree - No Kinds
    Deftones - Adrenaline
    Deftones - Diamond Eyes
    Deftones White Pony
    E-40 - The Block Brochure Pt. 1 Welcome To The Soil
    IPhonic - Sorry For Partying
    IPhonic - Rock & Roll Volume 1
    Jimmy Eat World - Futures
    Mally - Free on The 15th
    Sims - Wildlife
    The Naked And The Famous - Passive Me, Aggressive You

• infernoRS escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 May 2012, 18:50
    Umm, seems like Nightwish - Wishmaster had looped a few times while I was asleep so that's it :D

• ^Wishmaster is easily their best.

Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie xx - We're New Here

• Iron Maiden-Somewhere In Time

• Usuario
    • 13 May 2012, 5:39

• King Charles: LoveBlood. 10/10

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • Usuario
    • 13 May 2012, 17:49

• It's early and bright out, the sun swallowed me.
    tumblr
  • "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • Ackspice escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2012, 11:43
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.