Foro » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

• ProximityFuze said:
    Clearly he needs directions to the right kind of site. Although, trying to find something musically related, maybe he uses it to play the violin?

Wouldn't the cello be more viable?

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    Clearly he needs directions to the right kind of site. Although, trying to find something musically related, maybe he uses it to play the violin?

Wouldn't the cello be more viable?
    Ah, of course. Well played.

You. Not him.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
  • Well… I guess I should introduce myself. Hi, I'm Madeline and I am a 24 (soon to be 25) Washingtonian/Marylander. Both because I was born in D.C. but come from a family that has been in Maryland for like forever so I have a lot of “Maryland” habits.

And since I seem to change from picture to picture I posted 3.
    Me playing dead. Don't ask why.

I was in the middle of devilment saying something like “And I was like Dude!”.

A standard facebook profile pic.

And to answer three commonly asked question. What are you/Are you foreign (non-American)? No, I’m just black. Okay technically... I’m 1/16 Native American but I don't think it's that pronounced to be asking me that.
    Is that your hair? Yes, who else’s would it be? Are you a Gemini? Yes, why else would I wear the necklace?

• lololaurens said:
    mikekatip said:
    Awesome personality, but what did you do to get locked away in that crazy prison above the trees?

Oh, I've done some pretty bad stuff!

And I figured the prison part was the funny part (or at least I hoped).

Your bad stuff doings would explain why your on the....oh wait...never mind.

• Yeah, let's post pictures of us child ! (insert pedobear seal of approval here)

I had another awesome one but I don't know where I have put it...

By the way, my name is Nassim, I am a French engineer, aged 27, I have moved recently to Australia with a working holiday visa to try to find a job or at least get some change in my life !
    I don't have that much photos of myself (because I don't like my smile and because well, I usually am with other people and don't think they would appreciate ending here).

Anyway, here I am at work posing for Pepsi. Congrats on who guess which band T-shirt it is.

And here is one from a party at work (same as my profile picture)

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • guitarheroine2 said:
    leighdobson said:

Anywho, MY BEARDY FAEC.

Facial hair ftw!

I know! Furry face is BADASS.

• leighdobson said:

A wee bit of stubble is fine, but then it gets to a length where you literally cannot stop itching it.... If I could make it past that stage I'd get a proper beard, alas I cannot handle it, sooo f***ing annoying! -_-

• Clever_Cupcake said:
    Well… I guess I should introduce myself. Hi, I'm Madeline and I am a 24 (soon to be 25) Washingtonian/Marylander. Both because I was born in D.C. but come from a family that has been in Maryland for like forever so I have a lot of “Maryland” habits.

And since I seem to change from picture to picture I posted 3.
    Me playing dead. Don't ask why.

I was in the middle of devilment saying something like “And I was like Dude!”.

A standard facebook profile pic.

And to answer three commonly asked question. What are you/Are you foreign (non-American)? No, I’m just black. Okay technically... I’m 1/16 Native American but I don't think it's that pronounced to be asking me that.
    Is that your hair? Yes, who else’s would it be? Are you a Gemini? Yes, why else would I wear the necklace?

Pretty :)

What's the design on the tshirt you're wearing in the second pic?

• DANCECORPS said:

Pretty :)

What's the design on the tshirt you're wearing in the second pic?

Thank you. It's my Fat Albert shirt, as in Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. I love that tee.

• Skiye escribió...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 4 May 2012, 17:09
    leighdobson said:

• Skiye said:
    leighdobson said:

This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. brb, printing out this picture so I can carry it around and show everyone who questions my red beard.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 2:56
    Here are my sideburns so far. I don't want a full beard or any facial hair that would cover my chin dent, so I'm going for sideburns + consistent stubble.

• NFXFSX escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 5:00

Slow day.

• Live in Melbourne Australia. Studying IT and working at the moment. I listen to anything and everything. Love to party with mates and hit the gym too :)
    This site kicks arse love it :)

• Kennoth escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 12:55
    Shit, you're huge.

• I think it would be nice if everyone posts a picture of themselves with some random or favourite landscape of their country. It'd be interesting to see how different yet beautiful are the places we live in.

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
    • NFXFSX escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 15:39
    mrsvalensi said:
    I think it would be nice if everyone posts a picture of themselves with some random or favourite landscape of their country. It'd be interesting to see how different yet beautiful are the places we live in.

My city is far from beautiful.

• BagRaider escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 15:44
    NFXFSX said:
    mrsvalensi said:
    I think it would be nice if everyone posts a picture of themselves with some random or favourite landscape of their country. It'd be interesting to see how different yet beautiful are the places we live in.

Same thing here, living in a shithole compared to landscapes in Australia or the US

• BagRaider said:
    NFXFSX said:
    mrsvalensi said:

Same thing here, living in a shithole compared to landscapes in Australia or the US

I live in Buenos Aires, people. Trust me, I know what you're talking about. But there must be a little spot, somewhere, that you like to be. I'm probably the one who neglects her city the most, but I have a few places I love; not necesary amazing views, but, you know :) I wish I had my laptop now to put some photos, though it's been a while since the last time I had the time to 'city tour'.

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
    • Skiye escribió...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 5 May 2012, 17:17

cat toys - not just for cats, but for hats as well.

skitzo^ yes, he knows where the mousepad is...

• mikekatip escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 22:26
    NFXFSX said:

Slow day.

I hope someone let you out of your cage, or at least gave you something to eat.

• mrsvalensi said:

Hmmm... Let's see. Here's me at the Rainbow Waterfalls in Kerikeri, New Zealand.

Leave my a's alone.
  • That is amazing. NZ is a beautiful country

• Wow. That's amazing!

• mrsvalensi said:

I live in Buenos Aires, people. Trust me, I know what you're talking about. But there must be a little spot, somewhere, that you like to be. I'm probably the one who neglects her city the most, but I have a few places I love; not necesary amazing views, but, you know :) I wish I had my laptop now to put some photos, though it's been a while since the last time I had the time to 'city tour'.

I met some guys in October last year who were from a Russian city called "Norilsk" . Apparently there's nowhere nice within tens of miles from the city and after doing some research, I believe them.

Here's the "lake" that locals relax at during the 'warmer months'.

A football pitch (notice the lack of vegetation; the city has such bad pollution that no trees are living within a 30 mile radius of the city)

View from the sky showing the most boring architecture ever:

Inside of a bus during winter:

Beach babe, North Siberia style:

More images and info here:

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010/10/siberian-ghost-cities-scare.html

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.