Foro » Last.fm Client Support

Ipod Touch Won't Scrobble!

• Ipod Touch Won't Scrobble!

My iPod Touch hasn't been scrobbling for over a week. I've tried this fix http://www.last.fm/forum/34905/_/750760/1#f15459340 multiple times and it doesn't work. I've also tried downloading the new client and it didn't work. I've looked through the forum and haven't found a solution.

• Really? No assistance at all?

• The same problem here, I have IPOD Touch 4G (8GB) and i've only scrobbled once, last.fm accidentally found some of my tracks ;)

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Jun 2012, 13:30
    same my ipod touch or iphone wont scrobble....

• same here ugh

• So is the problem fixed? Being worked on? Is it even being acknowledged as a problem? I don't want to sync my iPod and loose hundreds of scrobbles. What's going on?

• suz-me escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Jun 2012, 10:28
    I have the same problem: ipod wasn't scrobbling for days and days, which is really frustrating as that's where I listen to most of my music.
    I uninstalled and re-installed itunes and still nothing.
    Last night I downloaded the new beta client, connected the ipod and it couldn't find any scrobbles.
    I disconnected the ipod and re-connected and it still said that it couldn't find any scrobbles from the ipod.
    I then went to check my last.fm homepage and my scrobbles had increased by 2000+ (for one day????).
    I've no idea what's going on but it still isn't working right. We'll see what it does tonight...

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.