Foro » Last.fm Client Support

problems scrobbling with beta client

• problems scrobbling with beta client

Hi,
    Since installing the latest update of the Last.fm beta client 2.1.19, I haven't been able to scrobble from my iPod. It just say Processing iPod Scrobbles... and that's it, nothing happens. Even after 4 hours it still says Processing iPod Scrobbles... Scrobbling while listening to iTunes on my computer works fine. I'm using Windows Vista and Firefox 12.0 if that's relevant. Any help would be great.

• I reverted back to 2.1.18 and ipod scrobbling works fine now.

• Same problem here, except i'm using Mac OS X 10.6.8. I haven't been able to scrobble my iPod for over a week. I made a thread about it a few days ago, but I guess this is a problem that everyone is ignoring.

• Please post bug reports for the new client version in the Audioscrobbler Beta forum.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • It's not only the new client that I can't scrobble with. The old one isn't working for me either.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.