Foro » Last.fm Client Support

Rating a track makes scrobble-timer drop back 50 secs causing time-out

• FijneWIET escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 15 Oct 2006, 11:29

Rating a track makes scrobble-timer drop back 50 secs causing time-out

Hi there,

I've noticed that when I rate a song (using winamp) the 'time before I scrobble'-counter in the plugin drops back 50 seconds, which often causes tracks not being scrobbled at all (playing time and scrobble-time get out-of-sync).
    Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

(Of course, I could wait for the track to be scrobbled first and rate it in the remaining playing time, but can I somehow adjust the plugin to scrobble all songs just a bit earlier?)

thx,
    (Last FM ~is~ a revolution in the way it combines an internetcommunity, personalized radio and playlist-databases/chartbuilders...
    Just pleeeeaaase never sell out like youtube and alike.)

• simulacra escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Oct 2006, 12:11
    i can answer only partially...

FijneWIET said:
    ... can I somehow adjust the plugin to scrobble all songs just a bit earlier?

unfortunately, you can't.

• lythande escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Oct 2006, 7:26
    I have the same problem. Guess the scrobble-counter is reset because rating a song changes the signature, which makes the last.fm app think it's a new song.

Not the end of the world, but annoying after a while (I rate songs in winamp via global hotkeys and don't always know if the song is already scrobbled).

Would be most interested in a fix!

/n

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.