Foro » Feedback and Ideas

Filter artists by multiple tags.

• Filter artists by multiple tags.

There should a feature where a user can search for artists that have x tags. For example I should be able to generate a list of artists who are tagged as both Shoegaze and folk. It would help people find artists that incorporate multiple styles into their music. I don't know why last.fm doesn't have a feature like this? The ability to generate a list like this or say filter your search results seems a little basic.

• watsonic escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 May 2012, 3:17

agree

this is supposed to do that but doesn't work: http://playground.last.fm/multitag

the old school last fm (like 5 years ago) let you

• snyde1 escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 25 May 2012, 3:39
    The Combo.fm utility will allow you to play tracks with tag combinations you specify. It does not just give a list of artists, but you will be able to get an idea of what is available.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • Alainn escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 May 2012, 8:35
    Google search:site:www.last.fm/music intitle:"tags for" "shoegaze" "folk" 1220 results

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.